[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 695

OnGoing:

And anyway, these calculations are from somewhere, as if they fell from the moon. Some kind of min and max equity you're looking for. In general, so far, the theatre of the absurd).

People have already said how to calculate a normal drawdown as a percentage, but no, you have to bend your ways. Of course, you have to show that you are the smartest).

We are talking about the absolute value of the maximum drawdown, not the relative one. So percentages have nothing to do with it. I see that you are in a mess and I don't see any more point in clarifying things with you.

khorosh:
We are talking about the absolute value of the maximum drawdown, not the relative value. So percentages have nothing to do with it. I understand that you are in a mess and I don't see any point in clarifying things with you anymore.
Oh, finally, it's better not to discuss anything else, really)

OnGoing:... Flying into space)
Has lying already become your trademark? Not enough arguments, start lying?

khorosh:
That lying has already become your trademark? Not enough arguments, start lying?
I knew it, I thought I'd fix it or not, it's more likely to be a joke, so it is.)

OnGoing:

And anyway, these calculations are from somewhere, as if they fell from the moon. You're looking for some kind of min and max equity. In general, so far, the theatre of the absurd).

People have already said how to calculate a normal drawdown as a percentage, but no, you have to bend your ways. Of course, you have to show that you are the smartest).

At least my result coincided with the tester, and if you do not know that to calculate the maximum drawdown you need to know the minimum and maximum, it means that you do not know what the maximum drawdown. Although you dressed up in your last avatar, alas, the king turned out to be naked).

OnGoing:
I knew it, I thought I'd fix it or not, it's more likely to be a joke, so it is) I left it there to make it funnier.)
Making fun of old people in a civilised society is not a good thing.

khorosh:
Making fun of the elderly in a civilised society is not acceptable.
In this case, you are not just an old man, but you claim to be the ultimate truth. And irony is caused by your reasoning itself, sorry, but there is no other way to react) That's it, off to the cot, good night!)

OnGoing:
In this case, you are not just an old man, but you claim to be the ultimate truth. And irony is caused by your reasoning, sorry, but there is no other way to react) I'm off to the cradle, good night!)
No, I am not the final authority and I will find out from knowledgeable people who are wrong.

OnGoing:
I think you're just being stubborn. Stay with your opinion, it's up to you to make a mistake, not me)

If stubbornness speaks to me, you have a morbid ego. You are the one who thinks that KimIV's functions are half-finished. Which means that your functions are the best in the world. But KimIV functions have become classics and are used by a huge number of people, while no one has heard or seen anything about yours, which is the best in the world.

OnGoing:

By the way, I was wondering what overstated I was talking about) You simply did not record the actual drawdown at all. That is, in other words, you simply refused to acknowledge it, calling it "rumour". Dak in general, what's the conversation about so far.

They tell you that Ilan is actually losing half of depo, and you do not believe them and say, "No, the tester shows everything correctly". So what is there to talk about with such an approach. Continue in the same spirit of blind nihilism, and hopefully the dept will go down faster and you'll realise that you were wrong.

What a fantasist, Baron Munchausen is no match for you. Where and how was I supposed to fix the drawdown someone said he had about 40%. Bullshit. Why I do not believe that the drawdown Ilan has half of depo, when I have twisted a lot of options with refinement of Ilan and saw it every day and more than 50 and full drain. Child's play and that's all it is.
Reason: