Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 401

Swetten:

Where's the maestro?

I'm worried about him.

That's what I love about women, it's a good heart. :-)

Yurixx:

That's what I love about women, it's the good heart. :-)

Two hit men wait in the entryway of a client. One hour waiting... the second... On the third, one killer says to his colleague:

- There's a customer who's late. I start worrying about him - is anything wrong?

Svinozavr:

:-)

goldtrader:

Alpari is no better, the eviti has gone thoroughly below the waterline:

Bullshit, we'll fix it now

Mischek:

Bullshit, we'll fix it now.

Where are the tambourines?

ULAD:

Where are the diamonds?
Any minute now, the investors will bring it up. // all will be well... )))))))))))

Svinozavr:
Any minute now, investors will bring it up. // all will be well... )))))))))))

After all, if they do not bring us money, it will not be a big deal: there will be only a few losing trades (how many orders are open there?) on 300 profitable ones.) And if he will not reach MC, the maestro will appear "all in white" and will mock at "malcontents and envious" again. And the satellites, of course.

2 Alex : Yes, the thesis that one should withdraw by chips is confirmed. That's what the violation of the most important principle of TC may lead to :). I do not understand one thing, at least for me: how to withdraw the balance if equity is in the drawdown? Although they tried to prove (I don't remember if you did it or not - I had lots of them) that "equity is rubbish, the balance is important", but I still do not understand. :(. How nice it would be: I removed stops from positions included in the equity - it will come back to me some time later. Although you do not place stops - "if you are 100% sure that it will come back and that positions are opened in the main trend" :) - it's a quote from your gems, about this, too lazy to look for the exact phrasing: 400 pages..... In the meantime you could open a new account on the derived balance and use it for "shamanism/spells", i.e. trading ;).

"Wretched, miserable people! - Panikovsky muttered angrily, "The main thing is that not a single losing deal!"

timbo:

"Wretched, miserable people! - Panikovsky muttered angrily, "The main thing is that not a single losing deal!"

:)))

VladislavVG:

... And if it doesn't make it to the MC, the maestro will appear "all in white" and mock the "detractors and envious people" again. And the satellites, of course.

And if he does not make it to the MC this time, he will have another chance. Trading is too extreme.

This thread is reminiscent of the situation on the Stone Bridge. A man is standing on the bridge and a crowd is gathering around.

This is where we come for emotion, since there are fun artists.

Reason: