Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 25

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I trade in real time, I also save and post screenshots in real time.

It's not a fitting on history, what you've posted here! Try doing the same, see what a no-brainer it is :o))))

Many tried, back in the last thread "fitting", ablom came out, as screenshots are saved from the trading account,

If you want to be sure that you are a real trader, you have to be careful when you get to the Market!

Even in the last thread these accounts were frozen and repeatedly it is easy to check whether it is a realaccount or not!

good luck! ;о)))

Niroba, nicks credible facts it is not confirmed - only your unsubstantiated claims and incomprehensible screenshots that are not not notarized. What are reliable facts? - It is monitoring or confirmation by a third party, independent and respected by all. Who can act as such a person? - A reputable dc or onyx monitoring or other reputable resources. All other claims by people or anyone else on the forum that the account is real, that this is not a setup, that "in the last thread it was repeatedly confirmed that the accounts are real", and in "the thread before last Putin personally wrote that Niroba really is a super-trader and Niroba should be believed", are worthless and there is no good reason to believe them......)))))

LeoV >> :

Where's the pamm, monitoring or investment password?

Where, where?

Mischek already said that in... Karaganda.

Time to send a messenger.

cablyk писал(а) >>

Fuck off, you dog!

Heel, shut your stinking mouth and learn to have a decent conversation in decent society... Saippal. It's disgusting to read.

Let decent people have a quiet conversation. Learn some restraint from your colleagues. Or is your age a problem?

LeoV писал(а) >>

The point is that posting any screenshot is not a problem. That is why it is pointless to brag about screenshots. If you want to show your real coolness, you have to show your real trading. The number of skeptics and detractors will be reduced by several times. That's why everyone is waiting for Niroba or pamm or monitoring or invective-password......

I agree with LeoV- let's have an invest-password!

Heel - also invest in the studio. We are all good at bullshit. You did what you said you would do. Weak?

I was in Karaganda the other day on a business trip - no Niroba there :))

Alex, give me the investment password! Otherwise you'll get caught...

Alexan >> :

I join in with LeoV - give me an investor pass!

The heel - also an investment in the studio. Because we're all good at bullshit... You did what you said. Weak?

I was in Karaganda on a business trip recently - no Niroba there :))

Alex, give me the investment password! Otherwise you'll get caught...

There's an observation about life

Usually when you call a mobile phone, the first phrase people say is where are you?

---

A joke on the occasion:

"been in KARAGAND for a week, at least one s...cunt called"

LeoV >> :

Niroba, there are no credible facts to back this up - only your unsubstantiated assertions and incomprehensible screenshots that have not been notarised. What are reliable facts? - It is monitoring or confirmation by a third party, independent and respected by all. Who can act as such a person? - A reputable dc or onyx monitoring or other reputable resources. All other claims by people or anyone else on the forum that the account is real, that this is not a setup, that "in the last thread it was repeatedly confirmed that the accounts are real", and in "the thread before last Putin personally wrote that Niroba really is a super-trader and Niroba should be believed", are worthless and there is no good reason to believe them......)))))

Leo, I think you are falling for it. The man is deliberately creating this "but I have one but I won't show it to you" situation. The situation is already completely identical to a market scam, only you somehow work more for niroba, creating a stir. Why this attention to the common scammer? Sabluk is absolutely right to tell Niroba to fuck off. Nah, nah and nah again niroba with his pictures because:

Niroba is a repeated leaker.

>> Niroba's afraid to show his trades.

Niroba lies.

Niroba doesn't know basic arithmetic.

♪ Niroba's just a fool ♪

P.S. And anyway, even if Niroba presents you his trading results, would you trust him with any serious money to manage?

gip писал(а) >>

Leo, I think you're falling for it.

P.S. And anyway, even if Niroba presents you with his trading results, would you trust him with any serious money to manage?

"It's hard to look for the black cush in a dark room, especially when it's not there....." )))))

How interesting it is here... So much emotion, so much intemperance... Really, NYROBA, the data needs to be more up-to-date, not from a "past branch". Alas, screenshots can only make you laugh - they're made in seven seconds. And what do the numbers of orders of unknown owners give? The traders are usually responsible for their own success, are you aware of that? If you wanted to create a name for yourself (which is normal), you have now effectively lowered it and the only way out is to change your nickname. Do you have to?

For the record, if you want the post back, don't, I'll respond instantly, no screenshots or links to long-standing threads... And you?

ULAD писал(а) >>

"Dear Niroba" you kept confirming that these are not your screenshots, but soon you will open your account and then we will all see the "Miracle". Account number 1317032 is your real or again DEMO. Clarify for everyone please.

1317032 is the account of the person who trades on my signals, I only have the investment password.

My account is 1581806, investment password will be posted a bit later when the time is right. ;о)

It's a nice place you have here.
Reason: