Nibiru - page 9

Svinozavr:

Ugh. And to you, whatever you wish!

===

Э... Let's say I'm not interested if I'm not there (by definition), but if you are, Serge... ))) Have fun...

The moderators said that the branch is for fun - so I'm having fun. The only thing I wanted to clarify. You're here for a long time and apparently aware of it, but I'm here rarely and have trouble, can you help? Explain to me what you're not interested in and where you won't be.

Farnsworth:

The moderators said this was for fun, so I'm having fun. The only thing I'd like to clarify is that you've been here for a long time, but I rarely come here and have difficulties, can you help me? Explain what you are not interested and where you will not be?

(shyly) Is it love? (and smirked shyly)

Serge! Tunnel number five. Third sector of the limbo. That's usually where I am. No - ask Poppel - the sheepdog's astral body - he should know.

Svinozavr:

(shyly) Is this love? (and smirked shyly)

Serge! Tunnel five. Third sector of the limbo. That's usually where I am. No - ask Poppel - the sheepdog's body astralgr - he should know.

Sorry to cut the romance short so soon, but I've already got another batch of stats. I'm off to do some research. I'll say hello to you on occasion.

Farnsworth:
This is what I was afraid of. Instead of hatching normal plans to take over humanity, by page 8 this figure had already verbally destroyed half of that humanity, for nothing. The moderators shouldn't have ignored my request. I should have been sentenced to life imprisonment with nails.

Be quiet! You're going to get popped.... I suggest we discuss a plan of cooperation.

We can say with absolute certainty that the self-justifying prognosis works everywhere, in the market sphere as well as in everyday life and people will come to .... and it's not just Nibiru that's coming... This is a Zionist plot to distract everyone from the real problems :o)... While they're making us work for phantoms. It's the same thing with a bunch of films like "Zeitgeist", etc., to make as many people as possible think about the existence of the world government and thus bring it even more power, instead of hurting it in some way... That is, the effect of religious cohesion, simultaneous reflection works, and in the end it is according to the basic concepts of quantum physics https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0 that we feed these lousy people together... Beliefs make everything in this life.Everything we see,everything we live in and everything we are is social stereotypes and beliefs.Don't think about any bullshit and it won't happen.The most obvious example is superstition. And by the way, the percentage of negative transactions is relative to positive ones :o). If there were no this effect, there wouldn't be so many fat brokers and brokerages... It's simple.

Farnsworth & Svinozavr :
Dear friends. Only the nearest and dearest are gathered at this wedding today. So it will be difficult to provoke a fight, but I am a professional.

Gerasimm:
We can say for sure that self-justifying prognosis works everywhere, both in the market sphere and in everyday life and people will reach .... and not only Nibiru will arrive... This is a Zionist plot to distract everyone from the real problems :o)... While they're making us work for phantoms. The same goes for a bunch of films like "Zeitgeist", etc., to make as many people as possible think about the existence of the world government and thus bring it even more power, instead of hurting it in some way... That is, the effect of religious cohesion works, simultaneous reflection and in the end it is according to the basic concepts of quantum physics https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0 we feed these lousy people together... Beliefs make everything in this life.Everything we see,everything we live in and everything we are is social stereotypes and beliefs.Don't think about any bullshit and it won't happen.The most obvious example is superstition. And by the way, the percentage of negative transactions is relative to positive ones :o). If there were no this effect - there wouldn't be so many fat brokers and brokerages... It's simple.

It's understandable, but it's interesting to know about the huge planet bearing down on us, because if saving yourself from unnecessary purchases is still possible.....

Can you tell me more about quantum physics? There is a lot of interesting stuff there, as far as I understood from the articles with my eyes (quantum immortality, quantum psychology, etc.). I don't have the energy to get serious about it.

There about the observer it was said, that almost not the observer chooses an outcome of experiment, and actually by what algorithm the observer makes a choice, and what turns out the science recognized a living consciousness?

Blow it to hell!!!

Hmmm, really those moles Nibirumian might think the same thing about our long-suffering.... So there will be no clash - Bruce will save everyone. Either their Bruce or ours, one or the other.

ZS. Oh, and this... There are serious concerns that their Bruce is tougher than ours.

Gerasimm:
We can say with absolute certainty that the self-justifying prediction works everywhere, both in the market sphere and in everyday life, and the people are going to .... and it's not just Nibiru that's coming... This is a Zionist plot to distract everyone from the real problems .....

What do you say to that?

Zionist intrigue as well???

lol)))

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3835169.html?v=201f13510ab845f83ec9d5f9d36ad76d

joo:

Blow it to hell!!!

Hmmm, really those moles Nibirumian might think the same thing about our long-suffering.... So there will be no clash - Bruce will save everyone. Either their Bruce or ours, one of the two.

ZS. Oh, and this... There are serious concerns that their Bruce is tougher than ours.

Ours has the tougher nuts.

Mm... although theirs may not have any and all of our advantage... is lost

Reason: