Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 394

NYROBA:

Deposit increased from $100 to $5,577 in 23 days, i.e. more than 5,500%,

The master of forex and VTE is trading on a $100 deposit? :)

I wouldn't be surprised if the account is cent or even demo like the former pile of dung accounts. And the open positions are as usual behind the scenes. They may cause losses leading to stop-out. All the same, it is wrong that the standard MT4 report does not show the main index for the investor - EQUITY. A loophole for crooks who use it all the time.

So my point is this.

There was a similar situation relatively recently. One man was loudly demonstrating his mega profitable screenshots.

So I decided to invest $10.

Everything was fine for a couple of days, my deposit was growing with incredible speed. But suddenly Nikolai Konstantinovich Marzhinovsky walked in the door and my investment from $ 10 turned into $ 1.

So Dear Topic Starter. Everything you show here can be written off as childish jokes and tomfoolery that the moderators overlook, just because they, too, are laughing.

Well, if you do not want to really sit in a big puddle of poop and embarrass yourself in front of hundreds of other visitors here, then stop your bragging and quick.

Mischek:

I don't get it.

You spent so much time PRing the PAMM account in Fibo and your know-how theory, and then here you are - some new account and where can I see it?

And the PR of the new account on the new 1800 know-how trading system, what's the connection with the fact that you pammed 50% of your deposit today?

Shit, on the Alpari pam, it's 100% of what's deposited.

You do not have to worry, you start a dozen accounts, trade on each of them differently and use the one which is currently in the plus for advertising and "unloading".

I hope I haven't offended anyone.

Mischek:

... You start a dozen accounts, trade each one differently and use the one that is currently in profit for advertising and "unloading".

Mih, do you think you've discovered America? Our hero made the local public laugh 2-3 years ago. You can even find it if you set your mind to it.

Mischek:

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

NYROBA:

:о)

Hello NYROBA!

Is it possible to see the balance graph, eqivity and profit dynamics in pips on some monitoring site like ONIX? For your conspiracy, there is an option there to hide information about open trades.

I'm interested as an investor. Or are you selling your advisor?

p/s I apologise if I'm asking questions that have already been discussed in this thread. Just too lazy to leaf through almost 400 pages.

Thanks!

goldtrader:

The maitre d' of forex and VTE trading on a $100 deposit? :)

And as for the 100 quid - it's aerobatics from the minimum to the maximum,

Or do you naively think that you can deposit a thousand and withdraw two dollars ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If you have a small deposit minimum risk, the size of the deposit acts as a stop loss but you don't want to lose it... ))

EvgeTrofi:

Hello NYROBA!

Is there any way to see a graph of balance, eqivity and profit dynamics in pips on some

monitoring site like ONIX? For your conspiracy, there is an option there to hide information about open trades.

I'm interested as an investor. Or are you selling your advisor?

The advisor was created for personal use, so if I decide to sell it, it will not be for less than a lemon. ))
Reason: