Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 4

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Only the un-normal would work at a loss. I am talking about normal work, not "work" on forex.

I've only been a forex dealer since 2010 or so... until 2012 I worked in parallel with my job. since June 2012 I've been working for myself.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
If he does, of course. But most people do not.

Greed and hope for easy money. That's not true.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In the short term I failed, even in the tester, to achieve stable trading. Only on TF D1 I managed to find an opportunity of stable earnings - about 10-20% per annum.
Maybe you're looking in the wrong place... Problem-free trading yields 100% per annum...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Only a person who is not normal would work at a loss.

You are probably not familiar with "loss-making enterprise", "bankrupt enterprise" and so on.

In other words, the category of "risk" is the same for you as the category of "income".

Vitaly Muzichenko:

All right, then, let's set some other objectives:

Did you trade on the stock exchange today? How did the trade go, did you make any money? If you made money, then why, you did not enter the trade out of the blue, and if you lost, how much, I hope you limit the losses?

As for me, it makes no difference where to predict the movements and trade. I'm going to show you a lot of charts without prices and timeframes, and you cannot distinguish between them.

Yes, I did. I did not make any profit today - it was a position game. It is too early to talk about losses, buying is already a loss)). We will see in 2-3 days.

Actually, there is a difference. The nature of the movements is quite different, and it is clear why. Another market. Exchange approaches on DC forex don't work well.

Forex is not working for me yet. I cannot do it at all, I may use my hands, but I do not want to - it takes too much time. I want an automatic machine, but it is not working)).

Roman Busarov:
you must be in the wrong place... no problem trading makes 100% profit...

It depends on how you trade. I am amazed at the simplicity of some people, when reading TOR for creating robots that they say they need to close position by the incremental percentage of the deposit =)

How do I put a stop or take out on some percentage of the deposit? If we do not know where the price is, we cannot know where to put it and then start shouting that Forex is a phony. Of course, with this kind of trading on the percentage of the deposit, it is definitely a game. I also read all this stuff like "I urgently need an indicator for something crossed in the terminal when I was in a minibus", well, you need to decide: to trade at a workplace or bullshit with messages on a mobile phone.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes I did. Didn't make any money today - position play. Too early to talk about losses, buying is already a loss)). We'll see in 2-3 days.

Actually, there is a difference. The nature of the movements is quite different, and it is clear why. Another market. Exchange approaches on DC forex do not work well.

Forex is not working for me yet. I cannot do it at all, I may use my hands, but I do not want to - it takes too much time. I want an automatic machine, but it is not working)).

I can do it with my hands and only with my hands...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes I did. Didn't make any money today - position play. Too early to talk about losses, buying is already a loss)). We'll see in 2-3 days.

Actually, there is a difference. The nature of the movements is quite different, and it is clear why. Another market. Exchange approaches on DC forex don't work well.

I've already written somewhere that I tried it on the Moscow Stock Exchange, and for me it's just bullshit and nonsense. Well it turns out that each his own, and there's nothing to discuss.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It depends on how you trade. I am amazed at the simplicity of some people, when reading TOR for creating robots that they say they need to close position by incremental percentage of deposit =)

How do I put a stop or take out on some percentage of the deposit? If we do not know where the price is, we cannot know where to put it and then start shouting that Forex is a phony. Of course, with this kind of trading on the percentage of the deposit, it is definitely a game. I don't know why I decided to trade with currencies that are too modest for me, but I don't think I would trade with them at my workplace or I just want to fool around with messages on my mobile phone.

Short-term trading... he takes what he has and he doesn't bother...=)

if you knew for sure that the price would go in one direction with 40-50 pips, what would you do?

Roman Busarov:

short-term trade... he takes his own and doesn't bother... =)

if you knew for sure that the price would pass in one direction 40-50 pips what would you do?

I wouldn't, but I do, I open a position and place stops and takeovers, and that's it - I wait. If price hangs and does not want to move, I close position, in rare cases I close Breakeven, but it is not by a percent of my deposit, I usually get not even 1% increase from one position.

Roman Busarov:
I will use only my hands ...

On the stock exchange, you can also use your hands. With various software add-ons, like shoot-and-forget. Then there is automatic support.

Forex needs a full automatic machine.

I have already prepared such a thing, I mean - transaction support for MT5, but I cannot publish it on the Market.

Reason: