Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 321

NYROBA:

I have my own profitable trading strategy, the results of which I demonstrate in this thread. )))

Learning?! I'm past that period of gaining knowledge, I'm in the process of giving back

knowledge and practical skills in trading. The more you give, the more you get in return!

I think I know everything I need to know about financial markets for long term success. )))

Usually those who think they know everything end up badly. About 99% of the time.
Don't be like them, as it's a path to self-destruction, well at least a drain.
p.s. I remodel my system quite often, as it is impossible to exclude all the negative aspects without affecting the rest of the system.

NYROBA:

One thing I've noticed is that comrades or gentlemen, whichever you prefer, who are trying to present themselves as experienced traders

are really nothing. I've offered several times to make a money bet, but when it comes

to real trading, there's a lot of ridiculous excuses, which is understandable. :)))

If even one of the ardent critics will accept my trade bet, I take it back.)

Gluecker, would you like to trade with me online? How dare you?! ;-)

I don't mind. I have a real cent account, it's in my profile.

You don't want to start on Monday?

You can't lose to a woman? :)

Swetten:

No shit. I have a real cent account, listed in my profile.

Would you mind starting on Monday?

Ooh, it's getting hot! :)
I can post my monitoring, but onyx has been sour lately (lagging 2-5 days), so I'm no match for you online.

Pegasmaster:
Ooh, it's getting hot! :)
I can post my monitoring, but onyx has been sour lately (lagging 2-5 days), so I'm no match for you online.
You can put it out there. Delays will not stop online trading from being online.

NYROBA:

One thing I have noticed is that comrades or gentlemen, whichever you prefer, who try to present themselves as experienced traders

are really nothing at all. I've offered a few bets for money, but when it comes

But when it comes to real trading they find lots of excuses, and it's understandable, yawning is not like pulling bags! :)))

If even one of the ardent critics will accept my trade bet, I take it back.)

Gluecker, would you like to trade with me online? How dare you?! ;-)

I do not know Photoshop, we have different concepts of the word online. And also about the concept of risk. So before we start throwing gloves around, we need to agree on rules that will have to be respected. And you'll have to start with yourself. And your pattern does work. Look in the mirror and reread your posts. And then read mine. If you find at least one where I call myself an experienced trader - I will take it back. I know how to do it.

P.S. I do not trade without stops and do not overshoot losses (the market has taught me that). The market has taught me to do that. That's why my profits are not huge, and probably not comparable to yours. I am neither cold nor hot from it. Therefore, simply comparing these results in terms of profit is meaningless. You and I are speaking in different languages and in different systems of coordinates. If rules are proposed that adequately measure the risks of trading, I will be happy to participate.

Swetten:
Put it out there. Delays don't stop online trading from being online trading.

It's kind of a cal-question, but why, I don't really get it.
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=12671
Trading is conservative. The real system has been running since 27 May 2009 (look there)
Used "martin" since 27 may 2009.
p.s. Don't give me a hard time, I'm mega-sensitive to it.

Pegasmaster:

It's like a fecal matter, I just don't understand why.
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=12671
Trading is conservative. The present system has been running since 27 May 2009 (look there)
Used "martin" since 27 may 2009.
p.s. Don't give me a hard time, I'm mega-sensitive to it.

It was never my intention to "torment" you. Just to show your monitoring as a counterbalance to Nirobov's, so to speak.

I apologize if I offended or insulted you in any way.

Gans-deGlucker:
Well, Mr. Niroba's price tags are not very democratic either. Atomic, I would say, price tags.

Yes, I don't hide the fact that my analytical reviews cost a HUGE sum!

For example, a subscription to analytics for traders, which includes trading signals on 10 major currency pairs:

EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, EUR/CAD, USD/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY costs $500 per month.

Analyst reviews for investors who are not interested in intraday trading are provided for half a year with weekly

updated on the following instruments: USD index; EUR/USD, USD/RUB, EUR/RUB; major world indices :

RTSI, MICEX, DJIA, NASDAQ, S&P500, DAX, CAC40, FTSE100, NIKKEI; as well as oil, gas, gold and real estate .

Subscription is for 180 days, its cost is 3000 USD (500 USD per month). Do not consider it an advertisement!

This analytics is not for everyone. Maybe in the near future the price will go up!

If you want a cheaper, please, the Internet is full of free analytics, download them as you wish, nobody forbids.

Note: the essential difference - I offer the analytics on which I trade myself, I opened specially a month ago PAMM account for a minimum amount of $ 500 (400 euros)

To demonstrate the results of trading signals in real time mode. As you can see from the report, during one month my account doubled! )))

Pegasmaster:

p.s. I remake my system quite often, because it is impossible to exclude all the negative aspects without affecting the rest of the system.

My system is designed to work on any financial market, on any instrument: whether it's a currency, a stock or a commodity.

Thesystem is based on the Wave Theory and Fibonacci levels , so I do not have to change anything,it works simply and most importantly - efficiently! )))

Swetten:

Not bad. I have a real cent account, listed in my profile.

You can't start on Monday?

You can't lose to a woman? :)

A cent?! You can't be serious!? :)))))

Let's at least start with a tenner. )))
Reason: