prompt. - page 19

Can you guys tell me how to delete a post I wrote - somewhere in the middle of the forum?

JohnDow писал(а) >>

It makes me want to cry. If a person is a genius, you have to shit on them. If a person has found something that you LeoV didn't have the brains for, it's unreal. A bunch of finger-crunchers. I do not count, I am such a violator of money management and some of the golden rules of forex like Hammer.

Pipsing

First of all, who is a genius? I don't know how to do it, I was doing it for a long time already. First of all, who's a genius? Secondly, no one is criticizing anybody, almost everyone who sits here has chosen their TS and works, and there is only one "paltsecrut" here, you just cited a link to onyx, which first hit the sky, and then made a sharp peak at 2/3 of the deposit, I think that investors should be guided by rules, they do not know what to do with them, they do not know what to do with them, no matter how big they are, they do not have money for real trading, ROLOT went to a real account and checked it, well done and you are just babbling now, or are you a genius???

I have been a scalper for two years and that's the story http://goodservice.su/forum/33-850-1, and there are lots of them on the Internet, you should withdraw your earnings first and then measure them ... By the way, comrade, a 10% a month is not bad depending on the size of the deposit, while you calculate that your deposit has risen almost 100 times in a year and reinvestment should be taken into account.

They have to take into account reinvestment. And your admonitions to MOLOTA are more like the cry of the soul of an anarchist, do you even know what you say sometimes? I've been here more than a year and the people, especially the veterans of the forum, have brains and life experience the newcomer may not have.

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>
Guys, can you tell me how to delete a post I wrote - somewhere in the middle of the forum?

In the message window look for delete on the top right

sergindo >> :

In the message box look for delete on the top right

sorry - you can't delete posts - the ones I wrote 2-3 weeks ago

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

How are you doing? Is it working? Share your experiences in detail. We were worried about you)

Z.U. And delete old messages and the truth can not, because you have to be correct with regard to interlocutors.

sergindo wrote >>

You first take out your hard-earned money and then we will measure each other .

What should he take out and what should he measure there? Demo quid?) Pips and a link to monitor a demo account, that's enough for us to cry... But he is proud and important as a penguin, he does not want to upset the man, he believes that he keeps luck and the market for balls ...

JohnDow >> :

It makes me want to cry. If a person is a genius, you have to shit on them. If a person has found something that you LeoV didn't have the brains for, it's unreal. A bunch of finger-crunchers. I do not count, I am such a violator of money management and some of the golden rules of forex like Hammer.

Pipsing

Cool!

One thing I can't understand is why gold rule breakers don't monitor real accounts. They don't want to turn 100 quid into 1,000 in microreals. They just want to "practice" on other people's money.

I'm still green - I do not know a lot, but my desire to fight - is and will be, well, I do not know a lot of nuances - and I think it is better to start with other people's accounts

I think it will work out in time))

Thanks for the support.

My strategy does not work on the real account, my trades are very slow and that is too bad.

I would not be writing here otherwise).

MOLOT_UA >> :

>> Speed is the only problem, otherwise I would not be writing here)).

I once received a call from a customer service operator of an auto-trading championship sponsor offering to open a $25 mini-real. She said that their main feature was instant execution of any orders. Forex.com promises the same. You can try it with them.

MOLOT_UA >> :

I'm still green- ...and I think it's better to start from other people's accounts...

I don't get it in my head: Are you sure you're going to drain your own money and you'd rather drain someone else's without taking responsibility for it?

Ethically and legally, this is borrowing money with the firm intention of not giving it back, which is fraud.

Здравствуйте.

У разных людей может быть различный подход к риску.

Это называется "risk appetite".

Один скажет - этот уровень рисков слишком высок для меня, я отказываюсь его принимать, пусть это даже моя система.

Другой скажет - этот уровень рисков приемлем для меня, я его принимаю.

С уважением,
Ais
Reason: