Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 230

Urain писал(а) >>

It depends on when and where, if in Smolensk province it's one thing and in Ryazan province it's quite another...

They say winter pine is the best.....))))

LeoV >> :

They say winter pine is best.....))))

I don't know, there's a lot of wood in the steppe, all the floors are artificial. MDFs, Euro parquet, which by definition is not wood.

A millionaire is being interviewed:
- Tell me, what is the secret of your success?
- Patience, my friend, patience.
- But I can name a thousand things, where no patience will help.
- Such as?
- Carrying water in a sieve.

- You're wrong, you just have to get a sieve and have the patience to wait for winter.

- What do spermatozoa and traders have in common?
- Both come to work for millions, and only a few manage to survive and multiply.

I wrote a program that makes money by itself!!! Only it won't give it to me =(((.

By the way, totally on topic.

Urain писал(а) >> I wrote a walker that makes money on its own!!!! Only it won't give it to me =(((

Clever software..... I wouldn't give it away either.....)))

Urain писал(а) >>

I wrote a program that makes money by itself!!! Only it won't give it to me =(((.

By the way, totally on topic.

Do you think Neuroba is a bot? ....)))

The idea of a cyborg is very ingenious, no modern computer has such a neural network, so I guess he is a cyborg.

I have noticed that when I sit down to work, if I turn on the forum, it's going to go crazy.

The man's got a hell of a job when he sits down to work and he's smart enough to get out of everyone's hair,

it means he's not doing anything but PR on the forum.

Urain писал(а) >>
Resourceful, you can't find a neural net like that on any modern computer, so it must be a cyborg.

You and I have already done two pages. The plan for today is done. Time to take a nap.....))))

Urain писал(а) >> so nothing else but PR on the forum.

PR is the most important thing for a real analyst....))))

Reason: