Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 58

It's so strange that all of a sudden this "hour" wasn't enough for everyone...

But the guy has clearly learned the laws of popularity on the show: scandalousness, and show a photoshopped butt more often. Whoo-hoo, Ksyusha! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So you let me know when the password will be posted. And what do we sit on F5))) about 1,555 - we'll see... I suppose the decline to 1,4300 and from there to 1,555 - this is also a "forecast" - IMHO. "Forecast" is not 100%

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, a lot of people post here left and right,

and don't know what they're talking about!!! :)))))))))) That's funny! :))))))))))))))))))

You must be the mirror.

mpeugep писал(а) >>
It's so weird that everyone suddenly didn't have enough of that "hour"...

Those who really wanted to use the password were able to do so,

it's your problem, it's been over an hour, once again, if you missed it, you're too late.

So you wanted to make sure the account was trading.... :))))))))))))

If someone had managed to know that the password was going to be changed, they would probably have downloaded the transaction history and posted it here))) - I would have done so...

Show me that "who."

NYROBA писал(а) >>

if one hour is not enough for you to score

a seven-digit username: 1581806

and an eight letter password: Investor:

Then what are you doing here?

I can't help you ;-)

Alex, you're really full of shit, with all due respect... How hard can it be to post the investor password not for an hour? Why are you talking rubbish? Or are you afraid the money's gonna be stolen through it? I really don't buy into this bullshit. Especially since you're the one who bragged about the account. Why'd you have to go to all this trouble? It's starting to piss me off too, even though I'm a calm person. And I was trying to prove that your account is real. What's the point of starting this thread? What are you trying to prove? Real trading? So come on, we are ready to watch, discuss (well, at least a few more people are ready). And if everything is just for fun and false PR... I'm speechless.

Password or not, answer me like a man!

Or do you have to give me your password in return? I'm ready.

The key word in my post is "If")))

Helen писал(а) >>
Photoshopped off.

Only the last DIBBILES can richen screenshots in photoshop.

I told you before, don't compare the rest of us to yourself :))))))))))))))))))))) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :))))))))))

Reason: