Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 54

NYROBA >> :

The username and password are posted on page 36, it's strange that no one has guessed it. ;о)

Password posted for no more than 1 hour. :-)

It's kinda dumb. And not interesting.

NYROBA >> :

The username and password are posted on page 36, it's strange that no one has guessed it. ;о)

And not for more than 30 minutes. >> And no more than 15 minutes. And no more than 3 minutes. All statements may well be true.

Guess how long that password has been working, huh?!

wise писал(а) >> Guess how long that password has been working, huh!

Was there a password? ....... And was there an account? )))))

NYROBA wrote(a) >> The login and invest password is posted on page 36, strange that no one has figured it out. ;o)

The nuthouse is out for a walk again.......))))

What is the point of deceiving people like that, people, themselves!)

I would have monitored the account a long time ago and rubbed everybody's noses in it if these pictures were true, but it's all nonsense!

LeoV >> :

Was there a password? ....... And was there an account? )))))

The nuthouse is out for a walk again.......))))

Released from the asylum for a visit while the bedbugs and cockroaches are being poisoned there.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

You are lying. I was on the forum at that time. There was no investment password.

Neroba, weren't you the one who crawled out on the Exchange Universities programme on Ekho Moskvy? Were you kicked out of there too? From the universities? However... you don't need an answer, you're lying anyway.

cablyk >> :

Well, that's for sure NIRYBUHNIMYASO ))))

Helen писал(а) >>

I was on the forum at the time. There was no investor password.

So what if there was, the password "Investor:" is still on page 36 ;o)

Reason: