Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 59

Everybody's begging you like a little girl - give me, give me, give me... I'll give you, I won't give you... It's just a fairy tale about Little Red Riding Hood.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Alex, you're really full of shit, with all due respect... How hard can it be to post an investment password not for an hour??? Why are you bullshitting me? Or are you afraid the money's gonna be stolen through it? I really don't buy into this bullshit. Especially since you're the one who bragged about the account. Why'd you have to go to all this trouble? It's starting to piss me off too, even though I'm a calm person. And I was trying to prove that your account is real. What's the point of starting this thread? What are you trying to prove? Real trading? So come on, we are ready to watch, discuss (well, at least a few more people are ready). And if everything is just for fun and false PR... I'm speechless.

Password or not, answer me like a man!

Or do you have to give me your password in return? I'm ready.

How long does it take you to see that the account is trading?

just ignore the branch...it will wither away on its own, along with the Niroba...everyone out, so as not to bring it up again

mpeugep писал(а) >>
just ignore the branch... it'll wither away on its own, along with the Niroba... I'll leave now so I don't have to raise it up again

>> it's about time...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

As soon as you say the password, five minutes is enough. Just don't say come back tomorrow and eat yesterday's pies.

NYROBA >> :

AHTUNG!!!!

Cvinto писал(а) >>

AHTUNG!!!!

Foyer!!!

The F5 button is about to fall off the keyboard.... So, do we wait???

I'm embarrassed to repeat the question... So what was the reason for being kicked out of university?

Alexan писал(а) >>

As soon as you say the password, five minutes is enough. Don't say come back tomorrow to eat yesterday's pies.

>> hit me up with a message, I'll send it to you.

Alexan >> :

Foyer!!!

Put out the state!!!!!))))))))))

Reason: