Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 24

No, no, no, no, not Glory! Not Glory! Everything already works!

FAGOTT:

It's a bit of a mystery....

you said that you will steadily make 30% p.a. and you are not interested in the currency of capital. Is it right? So you can make a 30% p.a. deposit in USD, you can make a 30% p.a. deposit in EUR. How?

No, I did not say that you are not interested. I asked what does it have to do with currency? I'm talking about stocks, to be honest. If it sells in dollars, what's the problem... even in yen.

Russian equities are traded in rubles, there is no leverage, unless you take a loan from a bank, and a trend like the one in 2009 is rare.

goodbye everyone

FAGOTT:

So physics doesn't work for everyone? Gravity is for a select few? And under normal conditions, one fire will boil water at 100 degrees and the other at 567 degrees?

One has 2 + 2 = 4 and the other has 683 because one is selling and the other is buying? And the interaction of two material bodies has the same accuracy as the prediction of forex prices using a standard indicator?

Have you ever checked at what temperature water boils?

You are operating with virtual physics. All such dogmas are tentative. It's different in the real world. Do your lab work.

You can't accurately calculate even that.

FAGOTT:
Goodbye, everyone.

Eh... I was hoping...

Have a good day.

FAGOTT:

Forex trading requires prediction/forecasting/forecast-expected-dynamics/etc. If TA only gives analysis, how do you make a prediction?

I don't need a forecast - I need a strategy,

For my ATC I use two strategies - channel or trend strategy, so far I prefer trend strategy, but the flat is always spoiling everything. So far I look for problems with flat detection in writing a third-party program for the analysis of price deviations not bound tightly to the timeframe - because time spoils the indicator readings, of which only МАшка and price speed are truthful

loci, martin and TA are top topics:)

locki - bad, martin - no, tA - not working, what to do?

sever30:

loci, martin and TA are top topics:)

locki - bad, martin - no, tA - not working, what to do?

what to do? spread trading of course ... ))

FAGOTT:

Russian equities are traded in rubles, there is no leverage, unless you take a loan from a bank, and a trend like the one in 2009 is rare.

where do they not give them? on the mamba or the rts? you're wrong :) they do, from 3 to 7 they give them :)
Reason: