EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 88

forte928 >> :

How did the news collapse the eu?

Well I told you it's a bit delayed, while this and that .... 8)

Krotu писал(а) >>

Like I said, it's a little delayed while it's going on. .... 8)

While you were waiting I put a long time ago on Sell... The Aussie will move another 30 pips. The pound to the dollar, even more...

forte928 >> :

>> while you were waiting I put it on the Sell a long time ago.

I've been in the sell since the day before yesterday 8) by the way, on page 84 I don't understand your correction target where ?

Krotu писал(а) >>

I have been in the sell since the day before yesterday 8) by the way, on page 84 I do not understand your correction target ?

The green line is a level to be reached...I need to add Fibo...it automatically builds on the basis of the node point...There is also a Fibo calculation on the 3-4-5 level in the direction of the pullback being directed...

forte928 >> :

Green line is a level to be reached...I need to add a Fibo...it automatically builds on the basis of the node point...There is also a Fibo calculation on the 3-4-5 level to the direction of the pullback...

So that's the pound chart there, but on the eura, where do you aim for a correction ?

I haven't seen any waves to build...

This is probably possible but I am confused by the highlighted area...

But if we take into account that it is kind of noise then the situation corresponds to the development...now there will be a small pullback and then down again...

forte928 >> :

This is probably possible but I am confused by the highlighted area...

but if we take into account that it is kind of noise then the situation corresponds to the development...now there will be a small pullback and then down again...

How about looking at M30 and H1 ? Are you drawing anything on these periods?

Krotu писал(а) >>

What about M30 and H1? What do you have on these periods?

On these periods it is difficult to find the required combination now with such big spreads stabilisation is required...You can try to find the level for eur and dollar through crosses...only it is necessary to lift the cross table and see...True my dilling does not have all the crosses...

The sick man seems to be showing signs of life - that's me on the Jew ....
Reason: