EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 842

gip писал(а) >>

I'm not quite sure what you're wary of from the quid? Resources are more expensive for the euro gut. Quid will get a boost now if it seems low and they get more expensive.

So why is he twitching on the spot bucksto want to grow and resources are resisting.

AUD and gold - the pictures are the same.

I agree with Helex's picture, I don't believe it will break support.

How about this... I really can't believe it either.

----http://s59.radikal.ru/i164/1001/13/64dd831d841e.png_____

___http://i059.radikal.ru/1001/39/ecc63fcfc396.png___

I'm still guessing until the south poca

pass 1.4265

Helex >>:

Ну так он чего на месте дергается баксто расти хочет, а ресурсы сопротивляются.

Why is it twitching? Good question. I do not know why the exchange rate was dragged to 1.4 at the end of the year, I think the banks needed to close on parity, so they dragged through the substitution of quotations. Plus the second theatrical campaign "And we are fine with Abama! The first one did not work for them in due time and they quickly shut it down. And the US market recovered a bit at the end of the year. Now it's still going strong. Maybe something else is affecting it.

But even if the Euro goes down, I think it will go not by leaps and bounds, but by corrections. Do not forget that the growth of the dollar will allow the Fed to print more money. That way they will hold back the growth of the dollar.

I think the eu should make a strong base to push up sharply, maybe a week or two (until serious investors go on holiday). it is unlikely to go below 1.42, or maybe a puncture....

I think the dollar should be made expensive for all the countries that used to use it. Russia definitely needs the dollar- we have a lot of money there.

BUT WITH A SCORE HIPT TO THE SOUTH

http://s57.radikal.ru/i156/1001/3f/c9e9481f8157.jpg

Our government is worried about 3 things-1) the 2nd wave of the crisis is coming, so oil will drop in price and possibly to 55 rubles per barrel. It will happen in the spring or possibly in the summer, probably in June. The budget for this year is deficit 2) The stabilisation fund is in the city-bank America, we give the debts to America and we are eating it up since last year 3) The central bank says this year the ruble exchange rate will float. I think by the end of the year we will be trading it on forex. The stock exchanges have been launched and they should work. This is the main condition for accession to WTO. This year the central bank says that the dollar will cost 35 rubles. Things are bad for Europe. The euro could fall to 41 rubles. They will not go anywhere without our gas and soon they will have nothing to eat. We are selling grain, soon the meat will be at full bloom. They are taking the Baltics into the euro zone, they have nothing but debts and ambitions.

What have you been smoking?

gip писал(а) >>
What have you been smoking?

I can't get through that much text ))))

Reason: