EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 327

Anybody following the whole market? Tell me whether it is a reversal or a correction, any opinions?

Helex >> :
Anybody following the whole market? Tell me whether it is a reversal or a correction, any opinions?

I think it's up to forte928 to answer the questions.

There is no reversal that fast. No significant changes on the EuR so far, I have the rest of the pairs on preventive maintenance today.

gip писал(а) >>
Forte, it's time for you to open your FBC and make dough off the simpletons. You'll make more money that forex :)

The one who can't do anything is chopping dough off the simpletons, nothing personal about forte, but directly to the statement. I hope that's why Forte doesn't open football and basketball clubs.

Helex писал(а) >>
Is there anyone following the whole market? Tell me a reversal now or a correction, any opinions?

I am watching the whole market :)

From 1.5168 I am waiting for the reversal of the Euro.

Shorting is still possible (I have already entered the Aussie), if you are able to maintain such a stop.

But here is a probability, or rather an almost surety, that the eu will not reach the above-mentioned value.

SHORT !!!

Let me put it this way.

now on the current short.

Will add at 1.5015.

And once again, the last one is precisely 1.5168

If the eu goes up, it will most likely move in halts, so if you are afraid, you can set your stops at zero on the pullbacks.

But it will be out of control, and it will not be easy on your nerves.

But if you're in the zone... it'll pay off.

:)

On the Aussie only to the Saigon quid I see something in the form of a buy

Happy trades my dear traders !!!

See you tomorrow !!!!

First point before the stop at 1.4820...

Misjudged the calculation strategy, but it is also a plus to gain experience for further analysis and understand how this strategy should be tracked...

Reason: