EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 260

strangerr писал(а) >>

Growth doesn't last forever, just now the news said that Russia, China and some other Asian countries have decided to abandon the dollar in favour of the euro, after such a cannon, I think it's time to sell the euro.

Not so slightly, to the crawl of a number of currencies....

And I do not understand your logic, since the dollar will be getting rid of while shifting to another currency, including the eur, so why sell a couple of euros dol? Upwards and only upwards.)

Telepuzik >> :

Not so much, in terms of a number of currencies...

I do not understand your logic, if the USD will be getting rid of and will be invested in another currency, including the eur, why sell a pair of euro dol? Upwards and only upwards.)

In favour of a number of currencies, but the main one is the euro. And the logic is simple: the moneybags have thrown the "soon the dollar will be worthless" bait, what does everyone do when they hear such news? And then what do they do?

The key news is always just a hint, and the news rubbish is just for 99% of the "working people".

The ground rules of the modern world say LIE FOR THE BENEFIT! (The only question is for the good of whom?))

bivus >> :

The key news is always just a hint, and the news rubbish is just for 99% of the "working people".

The ground rules of the modern world say LIE FOR THE BENEFIT! (just a question of who?)))

For the benefit of the "servants of the people")))

strangerr писал(а) >>

For the benefit of the "servants of the people")))

+1

Sold at 4730

I have my eye on an Aussie. I see a 9300.

I don't know, I don't think it will go higher than 8930-40.

Shit, the broker is a c**t, guys I want to change brokers. Please write to me in person and let me know what anyone thinks about fxpro, finam.

IlyaA писал(а) >>
I want to change broker, guys. I want to change brokers, please write in my personal message.

NikT_58 will tell you about Finam.

Reason: