EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 263

gip >> :
Yeah, by the way, I still can't quite figure out who scalpers are. They say different things about themselves. But for the most part they are the ones who trade on breakthroughs of horizontal highs?

They are traders that take their money from brokerage companies and brokerage companies are constantly fighting them with requotes, slippage, spreads and other nasties. I have got 300% of profit one time but I had a lot of troubles. I had to trade for a few days in one brokerage company and then switch to another.

Yep, a spike. Trading down...

Who has level 4705?

I don't see it in my area.

gip писал(а) >>
By the way, I still can't really understand who scalpers are. I can't really understand who scalpers are. But for the most part they are traders who break through borders of a horizontal channel.

Scalpers have a position life of a few seconds to a few minutes... :)

bivus >> :

Scalpers have a position life of a few seconds to a few minutes... :)

I am one of them... :)

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Who has level 4705?

I don't see it on mine.

There's 50% of Fiba not too far away.

peter888 писал(а) >>

Top notch! ;)

peter888 >> :

Sooner or later most traders gradually switch to channel-wave trading. It's more relaxing to trade this way! No constant fuss with spreads and DTs.

TEXX >> :

There's 50% of Fiba not too far away.

>> Senk.

forex-k >> :

Sooner or later, most traders gradually switch to channel-wave trading. It is more peaceful to trade this way! No constant fuss with spreads and DoC.

Yeah, you're right. I recently opened on the pound. Then I saw that the pound had a 7 spread, and before it was a 3. Then it was a 3 again. I didn't know what the glitch was at the time... I do now.

Reason: