EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2280

SProgrammer:

What do you gentlemen think of this one? What a beauty, eh? Flatulence. :) But actually I have a feeling that something is about to happen.

I have already been there for about 20 minutes :) I do not know what to do here, you cannot guess, the only solution is to place two pending orders from 1.2120 at 30.0 points up/down with small TP and trawl - and the trend will decide where :)

ZS: I have a buy at 1.2123 with a stop at 1.2120 and it hangs for 20 min :)

IgorM:
Just got interested in Fibo levels yesterday - haven't figured it out yet, but from yesterday to today the Pivot level has moved up - closer to the current price - now says Pivot 1.207

If you can, reset me too plz!

Grebovik:

If you have a chance, drop me one too!

Man, while I was away on business, I missed all the action on the eu :(, my trawl got knocked out by +8 pips
Files:

IgorM:

Damn, while I was away on business, I missed the big move on the Euro :(, my trawl went up +8 pips

I missed it, the move downwards is just starting, now is the moment to do it

FXlike:

what you missed, the move down is just starting, now is the moment.

It's Friday. :)

SProgrammer:

It's Friday today :) :)

I was waiting for a breakeven when I decided to do an evening scribble, and I waited for Nikolay, the very Morzhov, because at 01 Moscow time the order was about to ... :)

Then the gap went the wrong way :(, luckily I had 12 quid on my account :)

SZS: I took a buy at 1.2095 - the breakeven has already been hit - and we will see :)

SProgrammer:

What do you gentlemen think of this one? What a beauty, eh? Flatulence. :) But I actually have a feeling something's brewing.

I'm going long, I'm going long.

strangerr:
I'm going long.

Strangerr, what do you think about next week? It's going down, maybe the Euro will correct a bit....

Defeat325:

Strangerr, what do you think about next week? It's going down, the euro will probably correct a bit too....

bye)))

strangerr:
Bye)))

that's what it's all about)))
Reason: