EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2276

Shurik740:
It has to be the collapse of the European economy, below 1.1638 there is very little chance...

:) Well it's the other way round. :)

Only not to 0.8, but to 0.95-0.96.

by autumn

And in the short line - for ten days - sideways with a rise . Well, somewhere around 1.21.

Now flat at 3 o'clock 1.2035-1.2075

SProgrammer:

:) It's the other way round. :)

Only not to 0.8, but to 0.95-0.96.

by autumn

And in the short line - for ten days - sideways with a rise . Somewhere around 1.21.

10 days of flat? how can it get there and it's already been flat for so long, today or tomorrow are the critical days for determining the direction most likely

AlexSTAL:

Well that's my point of view.... short-term rebound...

I couldn't agree with you more.

FXlike:

10 days of flat? where does it come from and it is already a protracted flat, today-tomorrow are the critical days to determine the direction most likely

What is the problem with 10 days? Even if it is a hundred days. :)

The direction has been definite for a long time. The levels I said.

Why exactly 10 days? I don't know the exact date. I just don't need one. 10 days means that it is not clear for me and for the others too - During these 10 ( 8 9 11 12 13 ) days we should wait for the fall, but while it will flop ( fluctuate :) ) ) around 1.21, I think ( I personally do not care either, that's why and only think ) that this figure will not cross or more precisely will not cross in the course of today or tomorrow. And I haven't looked there yet. :)

I made a rough guess, by eye ( it's not a forecast ) - most probably ( the most bbc to the real price ) at 16/07/2010 - 1.23262, with the upper estimate at 19/07/2010 - 1.25000 the lower at 11/07/2010 - 1.21399

FXlike:

10 days of flatulence? why would there be flatulence and it's already been going on long enough,
and why not??? the longer the consolidation, the bigger and sharper the movements will be.....imh

proprogrammer and basil,

everything is possible, a hundred days of flat, but it is more likely to go down in the nearest future, the time to try to go up is running out and it took too long, the rise as such did not take place, the picture shows a flag with complex zigzags, which characterizes the fearful and uncertain mental nature of the "the growth" and its saw-toothed character hints that nobody could get any profit from beacons because of the big reversibility of the movement, which indirectly predicts the panic escape of beacons with a slight downward whiff

FXlike:

proprogrammer and basil,

everything is possible, a hundred days of flat, but it is more likely to go down in the nearest future, the time to try to go up is running out and it took too long, the rise as such did not take place, the picture shows a flag with complex zigzags, which characterizes the fearful and uncertain mental nature of the "the growth" and its saw-toothed character hints that nobody could get any profit from beacons because of the big reversibility of the movement, which indirectly predicts the panic escape of beacons with a slight downward whiff

I gave more accurate figures there. :) The flags aren't for me. Sorry. Neither is collective psychology. Also pardon me.

:)) 21 probolo. But of course, here's what I wanted to say - since I got in here with my posts :) TMA monthly 6/10/2010 at about 07:04 shows as an up reversal, although the annual one will be showing down for a long time yet.

When it breaks through 1.2400 - then we can talk about some kind of recovery.... So far just a profit taking...
Reason: