EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2238

FreeLance >>:

Держите свои скоропалительные выводы при себе. :)

Hey-hey-hey! Pa-a-rah-rah... I'm the only one here :)

"31 May is a public holiday in the US and the UK. Due to these events, the following exchanges are closed on 31 May: CME Group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX), ICE Futures U.S., ICE Futures Europe, NYSE, NASDAQ.

Residents of America celebrate Memorial Day on 31 May. The British celebrate Spring Day on 31 May. On this day, all streets and houses in Britain are decorated with garlands of spring flowers and costumed processions with flowers and branches of blossoming trees
. " (С)

if the top important level, where my stoploss is, goes up, gone sell

rid >>:
It's been a while. How?

FXlike писал(а) >>

If it breaks up the top important level, where my stoploss is, the sell is gone.

Great, I have buy stops there )

And the consensus is, the lows are about 99% likely (my calculations), so who has the Trough... or quadruple is his business, here the probability of correction > 1.27 is also higher than ever, but it will not affect the further move downwards in any way.

Don't play the fool among the fools and don't play the fool among the clever!!!

Helex писал(а) >>

Great, I have buy stops there )

The general consensus is that the lows are still 99% likely (my calculations) so who has a trinity... or quadruple is his business, the probability of correction > 1.27 is also higher than ever, but it won't affect the further downwards move.

Miss Helex, care to explain why your chart is covered with lines and indices so that you can't see the white light? are you trying to hide your fear and indecision behind them?))

NikT_58 >>:
Давненько не встречались.. Как?

"Business is going, the office is writing! The accountant is giving out money! " (С)

Moved into the commodity market a long time ago. Much more predictable - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page145.

But I look here often. I occasionally dabble in currencies on the Murray index. Murray's index (n1 and n4) with trend lines of support and support.

Here are two last entries from 0/8 and 8/8 levels - worked perfectly! - arrows showed

Now I am going down with a small lot on a bounce from the 4/8 level (1.2329)

the forum is dead, eh

Reason: