EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2217

On the Eurobucks 5 minutes, 3 Indians were drawn in, sort of. Should be 100 pips down by the idea.

stolbik >>:
На евробаксе на 5 минут 3-х индейцев нарисовали вроде как. Должны 100 пунктов вниз дать по идее.

so what, we never get to 1.2400

I like chepikds' trading, but the lack of stops is embarrassing. chepikds, what is the principle? By pending orders or market entry? On the basis of what?

gip >>:

Кхе-кхе... Со вчера евро прет вверх :)

Turn the monitor upside down ......

gip >>:

Кхе-кхе... Со вчера евро прет вверх :)
the man posted the results ...... more than half of them were made before the american session started when the euro was trending down on the petit minutes ...... you get the conclusion ..... the trend on the minutes .....khee khee

odiseif >>:

монитор переверни ......евро прет в верх с начала американской сесии

What are you even looking at? What's your opening price for the day? Yeah. That's where it's coming from.

And the signals of an imminent rise were already coming from the previous day's Euro, on this gentle decline.

holms >>:
А мне нравится торговля chepikds, вот только отсутствие стопов смущает. chepikds, принцип то какой? Отложенниками или по рынку вход? На основании чего вход?

The direction of movement is determined and pending orders (stops and limits) are placed in the direction of movement.

odiseif >>:
человек выложил результаты ......больше половины из них были совершены до начала американской сесии когда евро на петиминутках тренд шел в низ ......вот тебе и вывод .....контренд на минутках .....кхе кхе
It's simpler than that... to understand you need to look at 2204 page post chepikds 26.05.2010 14:33. As it seems to me there are suspended sales, that's why the tactic is to earn on every move up or down, trying to increase the deposit so that when you close the pending minus positions the funds will still increase relative to the previous trading period.

pts ..... my price was 1.2340 in the morning,,,,,,, the man started working in the morning when it started falling ..... he was buying ...... or do you not consider the trend on the five-minute chart as a trend?? and moreover if he works on the one-minute chart he naturally looks one timeframe higher where price is going ......the five-minute chart trend went down before the american session ....... and the man bought .... he did not go in once and waited for the trend to go up on the daily chart ......and by the way I do not see a trend change on the daily chart ..... and what the hell does the opening price have to do with his pips of 8 pips .... and where do you see a connection or anything in common with this

So) ready to go to 1.25?;) the stop-losses have been moved to 1.23)

And the herd continues to be bred.)

Reason: