EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2214

The herd has been herded as usual) So panic-mongers...stop to the breakeven zone and watch slowly)

also a good pair to trade with

USDCAD-- WAITING

Synexs >>:

Стадо как обычно развели) Ну что паникеры...стопы в зону безубыточности и медленно наблюдаем)

both are being scammed)))))))

SEVER11 >>:

USDCAD-- ЖДЕМ

I'm waiting on him at 1.0394

odiseif >>:
я по ему жду 1,0394
I've marked the place for reflection, ;-))

i am waiting waiting i enter the market ..... i take 10-15 pips and i am so happy)))))) .... i cannot wait till 20-30-100 pips ..... i like the number 15 the most (((here .... demo-state from youmis admire if you are not too lazy to work a week exclusively with hands ...... and if i liked the number 30 ..... i would have doubled the profit)))
Files:

To SEVER11 : Check your personal details

odiseif >>:
я вот жду жду вхожу в рынок .....беру 10-15 пунктов и такое счастье)))))) ....не могу я ждать до 20-30-100 пипсов .....мне цифра 15 больше всего нравится (((вот ....демо стейт с юмиса любуйтесь кому не лень неделя работы исключительно руками ......а если нравилось бы цифра 30 .....было бы в два раза больше профита )))

and the unclosed minuses are a consequence of entering the market and going for a smoke ....yyyyyyyyyy...... thereby getting stuck with oil and audi cad for a week((

odiseif >>:
я вот жду жду вхожу в рынок .....беру 10-15 пунктов и такое счастье)))))) ....не могу я ждать до 20-30-100 пипсов .....мне цифра 15 больше всего нравится (((вот ....демо стейт с юмиса любуйтесь кому не лень неделя работы исключительно руками ......а если нравилось бы цифра 30 .....было бы в два раза больше профита )))

My spread only goes up to 18 pips, what a bummer.

It's time for a change.

Reason: