EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2061

Shlendr >>:

Фунт=йена заселиллась, когда повернет?

as an option ... might turn around now ... but for a further rise or for a correction ... I can't say yet ...

the pair often behaves like this from history ... and at the end of last week when I was expecting a decline ... it broke through the level for buying ( by the way with the same false as it turned out sharp movement ) and now we are going to test it from above .... it was the same sharp move as last week ...i got cheated and sold on it ... now have to be careful .... tried to buy ... careful ... but it's just an option ... it's all going to work out ... I will be 100% sure to sell after passing the MA blue and below the blue line ... there is a downward channel that was broken through last week and now we are going to test .... just a thought ... this is just a thought ....

oleniknik >>:

как вариант ... может и сейчас развернуть ... вот только для дальнейшего подъема или для коррекции ...пока не могу сказать ...

In my view, a break of yesterday's low would be enough for a further move downwards.

NikT_58 >>:

На мой взгляд для дальнейшего движения вниз достаточно пробить минимум вчерашнего дня.

here at 4 o'clock ... also MA testing ...

red shows a reversal level ... above it buy ... below it sell ... and no different... Now a test after the breakdown ... everything fits into the correction so far ...

oleniknik >>:

вот на 4 часах ... тоже МА тестируем
красным показал уровень разворотный .. выше него покупка ... ниже продажа ... и не по другому ... сейчас тест после пробоя ... все укладывается пока в рамки коррекции ...

It didn't get through, and it doesn't count tomorrow.

NikT_58 >>:

Не пробили, а завтра это уже не в счет.

why .... and at the moment we are still in an upward motion ...

I'm not arguing ... and would love to go down with you .... there is more room for movement there ... I was just suggesting an option on the daily chart... for a possible alternative move ...

It may or may not be .... :))))))

I would like to discuss these variants of movements of popular currency pairs and am ready to listen to your opinions

Bocman >>:

попробую предложить на обсуждение такие варианты развития движения популярных валютных пар и готов послушать ваше мнение

I'm sorry - your pictures are completely unreadable. Can't you just put them in standard form? I can't understand anything on a 19'' monitor. Are you using a projector?

I am not claiming that it will be a straightforward movement or that we will be there tomorrow or next week it is my vision of the strategic goals in the medium term

Fortunately or unfortunately, this is a sticky TF, you can draw all these lines and indicators on your computer and see everything for yourself.

zhuki писал(а) >>

I'm sorry - your pictures are completely unreadable. Can't you just put them in standard form? I can't understand anything on a 19'' monitor. Are you working with a projector?

Well, what do you see?

Reason: