Tickwatcher - page 7

Well Done!

Very nice work mladen! The ADX indicators are especially well thought out. I wonder if you would be kindly enough to build a similar table for DeMarker indicator instead. I have found it very useful to use if MTF line up. Many thanks! Keep up the great work!

[hi i'm still learn about forex trading..can anybody here suggest a good indi for me that easy tounderstand..thanx

Hello, Mladen!

I like using Your Tickwatcher indicator very much! But I have an idea how we can improve it. It would be nice if U contact me via skripka.i@gmail.com

help~ thanks!

mladen:
A kind of a scaner to monitor trends for multiple pairs and time frames

Columns :

1 & 2 : ADX

3 : Parabolic SAR

4 : Awesome oscillator

added :

Legend display

Mini accounts adjustment

Hi master,

could you share the candle signal at the right of the chart?

I like it!

Really thanks!

Such a long time ... Done what should have been done a long time ago : now the use specifies the symbols prefix and suffix (that way making it possible to work on any broker regardless of the suffixes and prefixes they use) as well as a unique ID addition which allows safe template usage (automatic generation on unique names prevented previous version from being used in templates - now it is solved)

As a reminder :
Columns :

Files:

TickWatcher 3- Partial display, font resize?

mladen:
Such a long time ... Done what should have been done a long time ago : now the use specifies the symbols prefix and suffix (that way making it possible to work on any broker regardless of the suffixes and prefixes they use) as well as a unique ID addition which allows safe template usage (automatic generation on unique names prevented previous version from being used in templates - now it is solved) As a reminder :
Columns :

Great job ! However I can only display 5/7 pairs... does this mean I need a smaller font? How cam I resize?

Also, is there a way to post this on the actual chart window for just that particular pair?

atharmian

There is no limit as of how many symbols the indicator itself can display. The only limit is hardware imposed, so it depends the most on your graphical card settings. To avoid that limitation tickwatcher has an ability to have multiple instances with completely different sets of symbols on the same chart (set the unique value of the new instance to different value and you can place as much instances as your graphical card again allows for vertical resolution)

To make the font size changeable in this one it would need to go to low level windows functions to find out the metrics for a specified font sizes and then to adjust the whole display to that new metrics (so get the necessary data from windows dll, try to adjust all, recalculate everything ...) . Even then it is not 100% sure that it would be OK since tickwatcher uses 3 types of fonts and it would be impossible to automatically adjust position so that all 3 stay at their relative positions as it is now. And, at the end, making the font smaller would make it very difficult to read it (or impossible to read it, in my opinion) and that is why I did not make the font size changeable - it would complicate the whole thing too much without a guarantee that it will be OK in all the situations

So, the only reasonable advice I can give you is to use multiple instances of tickwatcher and that way you can see much more on one chart (my display is a bit different than your so I can have more, but even I, if I want more than the width allows me to see have to use multiple instances, like on the picture bellow)

atharmian:
Great job ! However I can only display 5/7 pairs... does this mean I need a smaller font? How cam I resize? Also, is there a way to post this on the actual chart window for just that particular pair?
Files:
tickwatcher.gif  98 kb

help

Anyone has an idea why a do have the currencies name mixed winth the numbers?

thanks for the hint

and for the wonderfull job

Files:
thickwatcher.png  156 kb

tito_xs:
Anyone has an idea why a do have the currencies name mixed winth the numbers?

thanks for the hint

and for the wonderfull job

Hi Tito_xs,

Just checked it on AlpariUk it worked normal, only thing can think of is maybe download the indicator again and start over.

Hi mrTools, redownload it but mot much result. Is there any settings?

took a quick look to the code on MetaEditor but did not see where to set the position of the currency on the chart.

NB. i have the same disply when i use the version 2 of the tool.

appreciate you help:)

Reason: