EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1880

NikT_58 >>:

Если не очень большой секрет а зачем часы-то?

To be able to see the time properly, it's annoying to see all this extra information: broker time, Tokyo, New York, candle closing time, etc.

there you go... try it... there's only the hours minutes and seconds by default, there's also OHLC and 4 currencies ta about any fallout...
Files:

I feel like going to the Crimea.
I wonder what it's like now?

cr0ss >>:
держи... пробуй... там по умолчанию только часы минуты и секунды, есть еще ОХЛЦ и 4 валюты та про всяк выпадок...

Thank you very much.

NikT_58 >>:
Чета мне в Крым захотелось.
Интересно как там счас?

It's spring, we should go for a walk, as crocodile Dundee used to say.))

Looked at the list of news ... :)
It promises to be an interesting evening :)
What's up? READY FOR A RIOT ???

Does anyone have a prediction on the "EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences" thread when the psychological milestone level of 2000 is reached ??? (120 page target))

NikT_58 >>:
Чета мне в Крым захотелось.
Интересно как там счас?

Ehhh :))) and my ex is from the Crimea... she's the rarest of creatures... so not to disturb the memories, i'd rather go to the Bedouins in Egypt than to my beloved Crimea :(

cr0ss >>:

ээххх :)) а моя бывшая с Крыма... редчайшая тварь блин... так шо дабы не тревожить воспоминания, лучша к бедуинам в Египт-ибн-ёпт поеду чем в свою любимый Крым :(

Whenever I see my son I always say: Son, the best wife is a deaf blonde, an orphan, preferably a Muslim.

EricGR >>:
у кого ни будь есть прогноз по ветке " EURUSD - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия" когда достигнет психологический важного уровня 2000 ??? цель 120 страниц))

Let's roll back 38% and move on....

i.e. considering the number of pages as a discrete value like time, and taking the quality of content instead of price... then if you take 2000 pages as mega content, then 760 pages (up to 2760) will basically be 3.14... and then it's all good again....

my imha...
Reason: