[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 36

hello all. who can write a simple indicator of levels.... I have the formula and how and why))))... all that's left is to write it... but I don't boom at it((((

who can implement this idea... email yurok_1987@mail.ru

Thanks in advance!

I need a very simple indicator which gives an alert when the extremum of the previous candle is broken. I can't find it on the search engine. Maybe someone has done such a thing?

script\expert. Buy if gap down, Sell if gap up. TP=gap. And then move on to the next pair in the array. I have never met an Expert Advisor that trades a portfolio. Everyone knows only one pair for some reason. I really want to sleep at night and get money too :))

Hello, I would like to appeal to people in the know. Is it possible to write a simple Expert Advisor using the attached indicator? The conditions for opening and closing trades are extremely simple. A blue arrow appears - buy, a red arrow - sell. Closing by the opposite arrows. If a buy position is opened and a red arrow appears, the trade is closed immediately, and vice versa. Arrows are not re-drawing, I have checked it. I have checked them. Thank you in advance.
Files:

Can you write an EA as described in this thread?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/29821

A big request from a lamer to the wizards ( I've been greased:))) insert magik and trading percentage about the depot. Dust off me.
Files:

Good afternoon, I have to ask for help from the knowledgeable. I have an Expert Advisor working on Medium, it shows good results, but its disadvantage is that it enters late or opens orders 10 at a time. Please help me to improve the algorithm.
Files:
ma_exp.mq4  4 kb

Good afternoon, I would like to ask you to make signal dots on the main chart when the colour of the line starts to change///.
Files:

Hello!
let me ask you to write an indicator. i am not a programmer myself, that's why i do not know how to write the idea programmatically.
i am grateful in advance to everyone who will respond. ))
I want to put an idea onto the indicator:
- it is necessary for each candlestick in the chart exceeding the size of N points (the size of which is set in the indicator input parameters), so, on this candlestick were hanged 2 fibo levels in both directions from the high and low. for example 161, 200, 261, etc. This level can be set before running the indicator on the chart (ie, choose which fibo we put.)
- above and below each candle should show a graphical level lagging behind the size of the fibo, that is, a marking of where the candle above it and below it is our fibo level.)
- the indicator should count the number of price moves in the direction of our Fibo target from the high and low points. For example, on the candlestick hung Phibo, levels show up and down, then as soon as the price has penetrated or touched price low or high, immediately consider it as the 1st strike. If price reached a pre-set fibo level, finish counting for this bar, if it missed the target and pierced upwards and then went downwards and pierced the low at the bottom, then keep counting until the price reaches a pre-set fibo level.
- If the current candle hasn't reached its Fibo level target, indicate the number of penetrations by a green number; if the market price has reached the Fibo level for this candle, indicate the number of penetrations by a red number. i.e. if the market has reached the target of the candle, it hasn't reached it yet, and the calculation of penetrations continues.

this is how this indicator works.
thanks to everyone who can help. :)

There is a pretty good channel and average strategy, you can write an EA.
Files:
kis.rar  8 kb
Reason: