Nah, working :) Still asleep

good morning everyone. Well I have started the hike to 3450: buy 3365

And I'm begging for 3280 to go again.

ya_kutka >>:
А у меня просится на 3280 еще сходить.

Don't allow it.

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>
good morning everyone. Well I started my hike to 3450: buy 3365

Bravo! Put a b/w... I didn't risk the buy-in.

what's the shot? did someone fall asleep on the buy button in tokya?

p.s. is everyone's quote ok? because all my servers went silent, and a minute after the connection came up, the price shot up...

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>
good morning everyone. So I started my hike to 3450: buy 3365

You guys are really extreme :)

The euro/dollar pair opened today at $1.3398, slightly recovering from the lows of the New York session around $1.3355 on the soft tone of the FOMC meeting minutes. However, the pair fell back to $1.3373 early in the Asian session due to selling pressure in the Euro/Yen. Unceasing worries about the situation in Greece continue to put pressure on the single currency. In addition, there is growing speculation on the market that China is laying the foundations for a stronger yuan. The euro/dollar recovery met sellers' resistance around $1.3390 and by the beginning of the European session the pair started to decline again. During the downward movement the pair absorbed the bids of the Swiss private bank at $1.3370/65, but came across stronger demand from the Asian accounts around $1.3360/50. The pair is now back under pressure and trading at $1.3366. A break below $1.3350 would threaten the bids around $1.3345, with dealers reporting stops on a breakout of $1.3340. In case of their execution, the Euro/Dollar may fall to the $1.3325/20 area. Oppers remain near $1.3390/00, larger sell orders are seen near $1.3410 with stops higher. A break above will open the way to $1.3440 - offers are noted from this level and up to $1.3460, with stops also seen on the breakout of $1.3452. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

Hello all ...

Hopefully the blue resistance will hold .... but for now the plan is .... We don't think we're going to make it to 1.3450... We'll go down slowly... At 1.32 we'll probably pause and go back up to blue resistance... and then down to 1.3000 ... If we pass through the resistance (a bounce from 1.32), we will probably have to go back to 1.34 ... as Galya says, a slippery slope .... At the moment it hit last week's low from the bottom ....

Pasta is again stuck at the zero mark ... something has to happen today ...

That's what it looks like.