EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1459

darka7:
Keep up the good work... I've almost worked out the system. When strangerr says buoy, i go to the sel, and vice versa and it works. :)))))

"The single European currency managed to recover from a sell-off, an active participant in which was the Singapore branch of the French bank, and, having marked session lows near $1.3420 in the face of the appearance of an article in the Financial Times that Moody's plans to lower the credit rating of Portugal, the pair has now managed to noticeably recover the losses incurred. Now under pressure are the offers around $1.3470, but dealers note that the British clearing bank, which was selling the euro near the intraday lows, has reappeared among the pair's sellers. Larger sell orders, meanwhile, remain near $1.3485 and dealers believe that while declines continue to attract buying interest, the pair needs to return above the thirty-fifth figure to improve the trading tone. Bids, meanwhile, are now visible around $1.3455/45, with more massive ones around $1.3430/20, but followed by stops, the execution of which will open the way to $1.3405/00, with talk of large stops around $1.3395/90 and $1.3380."

It's not just Strangerr that's selling but there are different banks out there, it's the market.

Good analysis but most importantly the phrase "it's the market" The market is still looking up The nearest target is 1.37 Draw a line there and there will be a "washout" And there we can rest for a few days Good luck

xoxol:
Good analysis but most importantly the phrase "it's the market" The market is still looking up The nearest target is 1.37 Draw a line there and there will be a "washout" And there we can rest for a few days Good luck

The market is looking in all directions, someone farts and no 1.37.

I'm leaning towards a rollback... flats floundering...

There's no sign of a rollback.

;)

darka7:
Keep up the good work... I've almost worked out the system. When strangerr says buoy, I go to the village and vice versa and it works. :)))))

Don't give a shit about Stranger, if all his predictions had come true, forex would have collapsed long ago or he would have been mowed down by a sniper's bullet :))) just kidding...

If someone does not stick to MM or make a right decision, it is not my fault, and certainly not Strangerr's))).

OlegTs:

Don't give a shit about Strander, if all his predictions came true, the Forex market would have collapsed a long time ago or he would have been hit by a sniper's bullet :))) just kidding...

I am kidding. Just kidding. Human factor and unpredictability of the market works, the main thing is that in the few years I've been on the forum his predictions have always been interesting and mostly correct.)

Me neither:))

darka7:
Keep up the good work... I've almost worked out the system. When strangerr says buoy, I go to the sel and vice versa and it works. :)))))

Go, go.

xoxol:

Eh, where were you before. ;)

Some recent posts show who has come to this thread for freebies and who is thinking with his head and sharing his thoughts :)))

Reason: