EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1868

What are you waiting for, the target is 3500 ))))

KEHTyxa >>:

возможно... но только зачем ..третий час штиль.. туды сюды по 20 пипсов

перед выходом отчета цена сама скажет куда переть..

Here it is http://www.forexfactory.com/, Alexan planted it))), what's the use of it.

strangerr >>:

Вот оно http://www.forexfactory.com/, Алексан подсадил))), толку с нее.

And I made myself walk away from the news on purpose to make it more difficult and made my decision that way.

NikT_58 >>:

А я спецом заставил себя от новостей уйти, чтоб сложнее было и принял решение так принял.

It's easier without them, only when Alexan posts his list, I automatically check it out.))

NikT_58 >>:

А я спецом заставил себя от новостей уйти, чтоб сложнее было и принял решение так принял.

trading the news isn't necessary, no good can come of it.

it's just my understanding...things like that with the red circle shouldn't be missed, especially in favor of the quid

drawing the diver

You shouldn't say that about the news. You just need to spend as much time mastering and understanding them. Price often starts moving towards the news in a day or two, and other times it only takes a couple or three hours. And only when it bites you understand what it is and where it was going. A certain context is formed before the news and this context can work out differently than usual. The same hiking for stops is not hiking for stops :) The news itself too if you don't know, you can miss a good move. You just don't understand why it has moved and you don't know how far it will go. So on and on, I'm repeating myself...

Hi all IMHO-if we close the 4 o'clock candle at 3363 (at 21:00) we will try 36

gip >>:
Зря вы так про новости. Просто нужно столько же времени потратить на их освоение и понимание. Цена зачастую начинает двигаться к новостям за день-два, а другой раз только за пару-тройку часов. И только когда клюнет, понимаешь чего это она и куда шла. Перед новостями формируется определенный контекст, который может отрабатываться не так как обычный. Те же походы за стопами ни разу не походы за стопами :) Сами новости тоже если не знаешь, можно пропустить хорошее движение. Просто не понимая почему она пошла и не оценив насколько ещё убежит. Ну и тд., повторяюсь уже...

I'm not arguing that news is a necessary thing and very much so.

On the Aussie not a double top on the M15?

Reason: