EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1873

oleniknik писал(а) >>
Hi all ...

Hopefully the blue resistance will hold up .... but so far the plan is .... maybe 1.3450 is out of the question... We'll go down slowly... At 1.32 we'll probably pause and go back up to blue resistance... and then down to 1.3000 ... If we pass through the resistance (a bounce from 1.32), we will probably have to go back to 1.34 ... as Galya says, a slippery slope .... At the moment it hit last week's low from the bottom ....

Pasta is again stuck at the zero mark ... something has to happen today ...

now let's feed the alligator 3450 and go down, I think so--E!!!))

It's the calm before the storm (

I_love_Forex писал(а) >>
It's the calm before the storm ((

>> it's all good, we're pulling up a little bit.

exi >>:

Вы ваще экстрималы :)

Buy is still alive))) but I covered it with a stop)

oleniknik >>:
всем привет ...

Надеюсь что устоит синее сопротивление .... а так пока по плану .... мабудь 1.3450 нам не светит ... пойдем потихоньку вниз ... на 1.32 скорее всего будет передышка с подъемом опять таки до синего сопротивления ... и потом вниз до 1.3000 ... ну а если пройдем сопротивление (при отскоке от 1.32) то наверное снова к 1.34 придется сходить ... как говорит Галя скользкое место попалось .... сейчас уперлись в минимум прошлой недели снизу ....

На макаронах опять все зажалось к нулевой отметке ... сегодня должно что то произойти ...

Не согласен. Что такое 1,3200? Следует ориентироваться на 1,3267. Это - минимум марта. А если вниз пробъем, то тогда ориентиром станет 1,3060/80. Это дневная фиба (161,8%). М-да..

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>
sell 3380

That's better :)))))
I'm just wondering if it's too late. But there is no way to find out now and we just have to hold the short.

exi >>:

Вот это уже лучше :)))))
Вот только сам думаю... не поздно ли. Но сейчас мы это ни как не узнаем и остается просто держать шорт.

It's a bit early.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

>> It's a little early.)

I'm in the short for the 3rd day. There is a margin of safety...we'll see.

exi >>:

Я в шорте 3ий день. Запас прочности есть...посмотрим.

If it's the third day, it's not worth the hassle.

strangerr >>:

Рановато.)))

О. Good to see you. What are your plans for the pair today?

Reason: