I ask, you answer only in substance - page 14

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Excuse me, what? Can I say it in Russian? What will I be banned for? What exactly did I do? I figured if I ask you anything else, I'm screwed. Then why do you need your forum at all?
No, they just like to answer a lot and that's all)

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Wow, I'm not on the topic, what are the bans and why can't they be discussed, it's the most important part .

The point is that biased estimates are possible. forex is a risky market, i.e. you can both increase your capital and lose it. what will a client who has lost their money tell you about a broker?

By the way, you don't have to trade starting with a real account. You can also compare on a demo account. Many of your questions will find an answer there.

new-rena:
The problem is that biased estimates are possible. forex is a risky market, i.e. you can both increase your capital and lose it. what will a client who has lost his money tell you about a broker? Based on these considerations and understanding that the broker may also read this forum, discussion is forbidden. this is my opinion on the subject.
What do you mean by that? Also, as it seems to me on many forums there are a lot of Cossacks who are sent by certain brokerage companies and whose task is to praise their own and to trash other brokerage companies. The result is a natural dump with tantrums and foul language.

Ром:

It's a clogged up thread.

And it's a serious boy's topic, isn't it?

Serious topics are in other specific sections, this is a smoker's lounge.

you answer - I'm a pipe shitter)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Serious topics are set up in other specific sections, this is a smoker's lounge
This is a seriously set up non-serious topic)

Ром:
This is a seriously posed non-serious topic).
The first post was " what time does the market start in Moscow? If this is a serious topic, then I'm a total Einstein ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The first post was 'what time does the market start working in Moscow? If it's a serious subject, then I'm a real Einstein ))

Thinking back to myself...

I found the answer to the question about time on my own.

And the first question I asked the experts was "What is a depot?

)

new-rena:

Thinking back to myself...

I found the answer to the question about time on my own.

And the first question I asked the connoisseurs was "What is a depot?"

)

and at first I read it as "case" )

Reason: