EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1449

Is it time to sell?

strangerr >>:

Я это все уже смотрел много раз, важность новости и движение не соответствуют даже близко, если ты считаешь реакцией на новости движение пары в 30-50пп, то следи за новостями.

The news on the pound is out (better than expected). 100 pips has already taken the first passengers up the train. If the currency weakens, it will go in the same direction as the plane, but with the route of the car (according to Forte).

oleniknik писал(а) >>

well here comes the news on the pound. already about 100 pips the first passengers have pulled the train up. we'll see more. although i want to go down.

The eurik and the franc are not even moving :)))

Midas09 писал(а) >>
What can you tell us about the Kiwi?

Looks like it's about to go down

I guess it does need a bit of a dip in order to keep growing.
But where to.... ?
And will this move ..... ?

Galina >>:

Еврик и франк при этом жаже не рыпнулись :)))

why . Already down 70 p. look.

But that's bullshit. More people have come for welfare, and their unemployment rate has dropped.
By the way, the best business is to bring rabbits into the forest and breed them there. they say you can get a good crop of lemons, but it is dangerous.....

FORTE has a tambourine, it's easier for him... He even sleeps with it.
To all the other fortune-tellers out there, I'm handing out the COFFEE GUTS....

Britain has revealed that the world's richest gas deposit has been discovered during the construction of a tunnel under La Mancha. By the end of the year, the tunnel will bring gas to Europe. Britain would leave no chance for rivals from Russia and the Near East and would be prepared to consider offers to buy all the world's gas reserves.

Just kidding.

Good afternoon, Could you please advise what will happen to USDCAD pair in the nearest future. When will it turn around?

Reason: