EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1451

RQ_ писал(а) >>

Galina, I admire your fortitude :) and your belief in the steadfastness of the euro....

Yes thank you...
I have been admiring the Euro for a few months now ???
I think around 1.40 my admiration for the Euro is going to be destroyed by one big copper bubble :)))))))))))))))

Is it safe to sell the Kiwi now or should we wait longer?

Do you think this data can be trusted?
http://en.easy-forex.com/int/insideviewer.aspx

Galina >>:

Да спасибо..
Я уже вот так несколько месяцев еврой восхищаюсь ???
Сдается мне в районе 1.40 примерно, мои восхищения евриком накроются одним большим медным тазом :)))))))))))))))

why. Now the bike will put gas through the tunnel and goodbye to the dollar. maybe we will get to 3.00:))) just kidding. so to speak, to lift our spirits.

As in the commercial: What are we waiting for? Who are we waiting for? Where is the traffic? Or is there a repair on the line, Forte, do you not know?

Galina >>:

Я уже вот так несколько месяцев еврой восхищаюсь ???
Сдается мне в районе 1.40 примерно, мои восхищения евриком накроются одним большим медным тазом :)))))))))))))))

Galina, would you like to come into the EF and in the copper basin, admire the pair?

oleniknik писал(а) >>
As in the commercial: What are we waiting for? What are we waiting for? Where's the traffic? Or is there a repair on the line, Forte, are you not aware of it?

Paně, please, don't be a stranger and we'll go to the spa.

Alex_Xv >>:
Стрэнджэр, а какое ваше мнение по евро/долл: ожидаете подъем или уже заселили?

Where have you disappeared to)))

oleniknik >>:
как в рекламе: Чого стоімо? Кого чекаємо? не новостей ли? Где движение? Или там ремонт на линии, Форте, ты не в курсе?

I'm watching here... and I'm amazed at people like you! Dear fellow, no one here can tell you exactly where the next minute's movement will be... And if you're curious about what others think, don't be lazy, read at least 2-3 pages in advance

Movements in currencies over the past 3 weeks

The dollar, our yen and the yen are not cheaper than the yen. The dollar and the yen are not so hot.
Reason: