EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1247

My thoughts on EURUSD on 04.03.2010. Buy sentiment is increasing...

vic2008 >>:

Мои соображения по EURUSD на 04.03.2010. Настроения на покупку усиливаются...

The main thing is not to miss where to close the sell and buy.

Good morning and good afternoon. We'll probably hang out until 2pm.

Galina писал(а) >>

1.3680 but may not make it

It did. And crossed. Possible reversal or crawl further down. Aussie is crawling down nicely - pity I didn't set the stop correctly, it hit the breakeven.

Alexan >>:

Дошло. И перешло. Возможен разворот или ползем дальше вниз. Аусси хорошо ползет вниз - жаль стоп неправильно выставил, по безубытку выбило.

Do I have to draw the second wave? And it can almost reach the beginning of the first wave, and I don't have thoughts of a reversal and won't for at least two weeks.

Eaud is crawling temptingly upwards, closed for the night yesterday, and for nothing. The feeling of being a "substitute athlete" is present lately, you don't know whether you'll be pole vaulting or tower vaulting today.

RekkeR >>:
Еауд заманчиво ползет вверх, вчера закрыл на ночь, а зря. Чувство "спортсмена на подмене" присутствует последнее время, не знаешь прыгать будешь сегодня с шестом или с вышки.

Should also go at least 100 pips down.

Here's a possible development, sorry for the quality, just woke up recently.)) I think we'll go below 36.

Good morning everyone!

Looks like we're down to 1.3560...

Eva >>:

Всем доброго утра!

Похоже, что опускаемся до 1,3560...

I'm just outraged, you asked yesterday about what will happen with the Euros.))))
Reason: