EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1244

Let's have a pissing match!

I will also brag )))) and who else is in the umis contest ? 1106515- mine . so far lucky 11)))))) purely on local councils )))))

Fraktal >>:
Замахали письками мериться!

All silent, and on the eu I think down to 1.36 - 1.355 in about the next 12 hours

ChachaGames >>:

Все молчу, а по евре думаю вниз, до 1.36 - 1.355 примерно в ближайшие 12 часов

Totally agree!

serii5533 >>:

похвастаюсь и я )))) а кто еще в конкурсе umis ? 1106515- мой . пока везет на 11)))))) чисто на местных советах )))))

The first 5 are definitely out of luck, breaking the rules,

Good for you :) I'm 25 (the conditions are not for me exactly, but I'll try not to lose money :)

Fraktal >>:
Замахали письками мериться!

You'd better post at least once in a while what poses your bots open! People will be grateful to you!

I, for example, recently got 0.1 lots into the sell!

Fraktal >>:

Лучше бы выкладывали хоть иногда, какие позы ваши боты открывают! Вам народ благодарен будет!

I've posted periodically, it's just my goals are ridiculous for this branch I'm not pipsing but 10-100 p (normal) no one here takes it seriously...

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

The first 5 are definitely out of luck, breaking the rules,

Bravo :) I am 25 (the conditions are not for me exactly, but I will try at least = at least not to lose :)

Too bad that one prize, most likely the money will go to his own, )))) but still fun to play.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

I have posted periodically, it's just that my targets are ridiculous for this branch I don't pips but 10-100 pips (normal) no one here takes seriously...

I take 100 pips (4 digits) very seriously. Piping :)

Reason: