EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1166

Noterday писал(а) >>
I've been reading the thread for a couple of pages, Forte is often wrong....

Who isn't wrong? Forte has a higher probability of predictions anyway imho.

1.3627 taken... >> Scary?

Pavel447 писал(а) >>
And what was your estimated dollar appreciation point before December last year while the dollar was getting cheaper?

Don't you need a key to the flat where you keep the money :))))))

????????

As for the forte, the guy is doing his best and is doing a good job. Only God can predict at small periods, and if I do not earn money he may not be right.

Galina писал(а) >>

Don't you need a key to the flat where you keep the money :))))))

????????

No, just interested in how your system worked then...that's all)))nothing else is needed...

New push goes!!!!

Alexan >>:

А кто не ошибается? У Форте вероятность прогнозов все равно выше имхо.

1,3627 взяли... Страшно?

He is hiding for now, as the eu is not going down:)))

That's not what I can say about him - no one here has mastered as many different approaches as he has. A lot of indicators, approaches, elliot, a lot of patterns and so on and so forth. And he's come up with his own. It's potentially a rocket, he just needs time and experience.

Alexan >>:

А кто не ошибается? У Форте вероятность прогнозов все равно выше имхо.

1,3627 взяли... Страшно?

Heh.... if he's not out, he'll have a big moose, yesterday he sat -76p!!! today it'll be all 160-170... I was on the Asiatic myself, I jumped out of the gate... would have been gone by now if I had stayed))))

fasklo писал(а) >>
As for Forte, he does the best he can and he does a good job. Only God can predict over small periods, and he may be wrong if I do not earn money.

That's for sure !!!

DON'T TOUCH FORTE !!!!!!!!!!!

as he can no one else here can !!!!

gip >>:

Спрятался он пока, поскольку евра вниз не идет:)))

Я про него другое могу сказать - никто здесь не освоил настолько глубоко множество разных подходов, насколько он. Кучу индикаторов, подходов, эллиота, кучу паттернов и прочее и прочее. И свое придумал. Потенциально это ракета, ему нужно только время и опыт.

That's for sure.

Galina, why are we going up so slowly?))

How is that avatar of yours Galina, it reminds me of you in some way

Reason: