EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1161

xeox >>:

я скупился, след курс вниз

On the downside: be careful - there are no prerequisites yet. A breakdown of 1.3614 would open up the potential for a move to 1.3817 or so.

Good luck.

VladislavVG >>:

По поводу вниз: будьте осторожнее - пока нет предпосылок. Пробитие 1.3614 откроет потенциал движений до 1.3817 примерно.

Удачи.

Beautiful picture, what is it?

VladislavVG >>:

По поводу вниз: будьте осторожнее - пока нет предпосылок. Пробитие 1.3614 откроет потенциал движений до 1.3817 примерно.

Удачи.

Thank you kind man, that's comforting...but I think it's too late (

xeox >>:
Труба

To anal

OlegTs >>:

Посмотрите опять на фунт!!!

при хороших новостях опять вниз как вчера

Not so good. GDP revision y/y down. And k/k is up only because Q3 revision is down (so Q4 is up).

Bicus >>:

Чем докажете?

:))) Why should I prove anything?! I just trade and every day I come across different "jokes" which I no longer pay attention to, as the depo is growing, and it's ok, it's not the money that matters :))

I can tell you about poker. I just played it for a long time and I think it is not too bad. I signed up for it and played for free in a tournament and won a prize. I won not a lot of money and can play for real money.In the party the year before last I was 27th out of 32,000 in Russia, but I cannot earn money online. Last year I set a record for the Guinness with 60,000 people who participated in poker and 63rd place in the Internet.

Bicus >>:

Чем докажете?

:))) Why should I prove anything?! I just trade and every day I come across different "jokes" which I no longer pay attention to, as the depo is growing, and it's ok, it's not the money that matters :))

strangerr писал(а) >>
Galina, you just have to pray that the day doesn't close below 1.3479.

PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BU GA GA !!!!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sold the eur 1.3599
Reason: