[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 290

7Konstantin7:
You have to pay in cents at this rate... I just live in Russia and I don't care about the quid) it's easier for me to think in terms of roubles...
If I'm in Ukraine, I don't need that quid either, but if I deposit 3000 rubles in my account, then the account balance will be 3000 units, in cents it'll be about 10000 units, which is much more convenient for trading.

new-rena:
Then ... bow low

Don't do that. Please. I just want to show that the two-way trading system WORKS!

All it takes is an intelligent approach.

new-rena:

Then... bow low.

And what with your hands? There's no way to make an adviser??? As far as I remember - mistakes are very expensive in both rubles and currencies

new-rena:

I can do it with my hands, I showed it today, but the EA is just as good. So let it work :))))

TEXX:

Don't do that. Please. I just want to show that the two-way trading system WORKS!

All it takes is an intelligent approach.

I agree. But there will be hitches when you have to intervene... That's what I wrote about, both ways. But there are nuances. So far it seems to be working - without stopping. The main thing is to handle bad situations)))

BeerGod:
I'm in Ukraine and I don't care about this quid either, but 3000 rubles in my account means 3000 units, in cents it means about 10000 units, which is much more convenient for trading.
Of course you need cents...)

new-rena:
I agree. But there will be hitches when you have to intervene... That's what I wrote about, both ways. But there are nuances. So far it seems to be working - without stopping. The main thing is to handle bad situations)))

If you have a head, it's no problem to help the EA :)))))

TEXX:

If you have a head, it's no problem to help an EA :)))))

But without an EA - I can't think how to trade. It's too tough and nervous)))) Although I`ve noticed that I`m getting better results with my hands.

So, good luck!

new-rena:

Although I've noticed it works better with my hands for some reason.

Intuition :)))

Okay, all right. I'll tell you for sure, trading both ways is good. To begin with, yes, it's beautiful. And then... Trading slows down... Or you get too ugly minuses, which, by the way, you don't even see in the report.... almost. It does not show.

I'm not because I don't show minus, but because I have to further refine the system. And doing it manually... is not always good, and probably can't be done. There are so many nuances. Look at my hint above in the form of a picture

Demo chart - below, but... again an error in the Expert Advisor, but for the good - we should look at the trade - 80% of the depo))). Although there is already some faster climbing, and I haven't changed lot size. I understand that the number of profitable trades per day is also important..:

и... some parabola)))

I'm waiting for the system to stop trading, but it's Friday.

Reason: