[Archive! - page 167

ULAD:
Do you go fishing (Severnaya Dvina, I think))? Or are you only catching in murky forex waters now?

Yeah, Vuoksa .

Hello carp fishermen )

Mischek:

Yes, Vuoksa .

I dream of catching some fish on the Taipolejoki, but it will probably remain a dream.

And what is the price of petrol in Russia now. In America the average is about a dollar a litre, in Canada it is 1.30. That's for 87, 91 and 95 even more expensive.

92 - 24,30р

95 - 25,50р

So, personally, it turns out I drive a car for cheaper than American Negroes.

joo:

92 - 24,30р

95 - 25,50р

So, personally, it turns out that I drive a car for cheaper than American blacks.

Now compare average salaries and you will understand a lot.

For a "Negro" with his salary, gasoline in Russia will cost four times cheaper, while for you, dear one, it will be a little more expensive in the US.

So for whom is petrol more expensive? You are a programmer.

granit77:
I honestly don't know who to pay. They let me in for gray hair and merit for nothing :))

I do :)

I've decided for myself, it's providence. So don't give a shit.

ULAD:

Now compare average salaries and you will understand a lot.

For a "Negro" with his salary, gasoline in Russia will cost four times cheaper, while for you, dear one, it will be a little more expensive in the US.

So for whom is gas more expensive? You are a programmer.

it was ironic. it is quite clear that the absolute value of the value says nothing without reference to the level of average wages.

joo:
it was ironic. it is perfectly understandable that the absolute value of the value says nothing without reference to the level of average wages.

Peace, friendship, beer:))

joo:
it was ironic. it is perfectly understandable that the absolute value of the value says nothing without reference to the level of average wages.

Not at all, the salaries in Moscow and St. Petersburg are quite comparable to the average salaries in America and Canada. And we don't even take into account the difference in house prices.

Roger:

Not at all, the salaries in Moscow and St. Petersburg are quite comparable to the average salaries in America and Canada. And we don't even take into account the difference in housing prices.
Think about those words. If one were to say "the salaries of Moscow and St. Petersburg in Russia are quite comparable to the average salaries in America and Canada" - then yes, but no.
Reason: