EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2249

Tantrik:
And your tactics are not of the tall stuff :-)). good luck!

What on the pound correct 4448-42 could even be?

Although after a week or two we could run up to 49 easily in my opinion)))

I advise all traders to leave trading, otherwise you will not have time to live. You sometimes even forget to breathe for five minutes while trading, haven't you noticed?

I'll let you in on the great secret that all summer 2010, EURO will be going down, I wish so )))))))))) !!!

And only by the winter of 2010, by the new year 2011, will it start to strengthen and strengthen somewhere, by 2011 by the summer.

Don't believe it, check it out !!!

Trach TibidOh will be according to you))

forte928:

1.2660 then correction to 1.2470 and then to 1.2760 I think a dragon will form

My opinion is that we will not go to such amount of pips without the americans, and the americans did not buy it.

NikT_58:
My opinion is we won't go for that many points without the americans and the americans didn't buy it.

If it does happen it will happen, the whole question is always about timing, more importantly the process has already started...

forte928:

If it does happen, it is bound to happen, the whole question is always about timing, the important thing is that the process has already been set in motion...
Until "the prosecutor has sanctioned it".

I'm sticking with the unsophisticated tactic for now. :)

A U-turn has to be proved...

;)

EUR seems to be heading south again, just can't determine its range, can anyone give me a hint?
Reason: