EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2240

FreeLance:

Looking forward to hiking north no sooner than 10-16/06/2010. as already written... :)

My trading tactics for the week are described there too.

By the way, the half year since the end of November 2009 has already expired. ;)

Time for Sorento to show up. :D)

Otherwise, he only gets on with timbo ...

-------

My (not netrebbe ;) view I have described.

And I continue to comment from time to time. At least two days a week.

Disappearing for half a year has no resonance yet.

And you think that achievement of 0.8 (or at least 1.01)

is realistic?

As one person told me it is more real to get a 4 hour weather forecast than a week ahead, my oscillator is showing an uptrend on the weekly TF but the daily one is still strong until the weekly one reaches its full power of movement

forte928:

As one person told me, it's better to get a 4-hour weather report than a weekly one. According to my oscillator, there is a growth reversal on the weekly one, but the daily one is still strong, unless the weekly one reaches its full power.

Could it be the other way round?

There is already a strong hint of growth on the daily, while the weekly and especially the monthly are just warming up...

Lord_Shadows:

Could it be the other way round?

The daily is already showing a strong hint of growth, while the weekly and especially the monthly are just warming up...

I agree.

But all the negative news on the Euro has already played out.

It takes something extraordinary to break 1.2.

"helicopter Benya" promised to roll back liquidity in dollars very quickly.

We shall see.

The Fed is more afraid of deflation than inflation. So the machine isn't stopped. And all attempts to limit or control the "greedy bankers" have failed.

I still consider gold and oil (although the oil price is more of a reflection of the business climate) to be good indicators of that sentiment.

Only from a certain point onwards will the price of gold really describe the rate differential in the dollar.

And that is not far off.

Like I said, after breaking the channel I salted the EVU with the first target of 50 fibs

no hint of buy in

who would be interested in the turkey plz very nicely works

Files:

forte928:

Globally, the buy position is shown long ago, but locally, the move down to 1.2165 has to be completed. Here it will be clear whether the price goes up after breakdown of the triangle at 340 pips or down after breakdown of the trend line to 1.1860

My opinion is that now the indices go to the middle (zero), thus determining the bottom.

And then they go back to it or lower. And there we should catch the reversal.

Good Morning all.....I'm watching some interesting stuff ... I'm also of the opinion that price will go down, as they are clearing charts of unnecessary and not so important levels ... here's a screen ... probably they will try to break through the yellow 0 line to erase the yellow Fibo levels from the chart ......but as a last resort i think they should reach at least 1.1728 and only then i think a nice rebound of 700 pips to blue C4 ...but it depends on the strength because it would be foolish to go for levels

odiseif:
Good morning all.....Interesting stuff ... i'm also of the opinion that price will go down as they are clearing charts of unnecessary and not so important levels ... here's a screen ... probably they will try to break through the yellow 0 line to erase yellow fibo levels from the chart ....but as a last resort i think they should reach at least 1.1728 and only then i think a good rebound to blue C4 ...but it depends on the strength because it would be foolish to go for levels

Bottom line is that any sell is safe and any buy is strenuous, but possible.

For me it is so far.

NikT_58:

Bottom line is that any sell is safe and any buy is strenuous, but possible.

For me it is so far.

i am not saying i am right ..... at least i see it that way .....