EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2064

Tantrik >>:

Это новости на сегодня... А написал вам мнение по развалу евросоюза. Может не читали прогноз(ранее писал) - окончание кризиса 2011г разворот евро в районе 1,25 примерно.

I don't believe in a breakdown either. But they still have serious problems ahead of them, don't you agree. And your level of 1.25 is quite realistic. Yes, there's also fresh oil on the fire, I mean Portugal.

zhuki писал(а) >>

I don't believe in a breakdown either. But they still have serious problems ahead of them, don't you agree. And your level of 1.25 is quite realistic. There's some fresh oil on the fire, I mean Portugal.

It's gonna be all right!!!

Tantrik >>:

Всё будет хорошо!!

Good for whom?

zhuki >>:

Я тоже не верю в развал. Но серьёзные проблемы у них ещё впереди,согласитесь. И ваш уровень 1.25 вполне реален. Да тут ещё масло в огонь свежее,имею ввиду Португалию.

There will be no collapse if the eu is put within 1.0... to 1.35...
This results in roughly the same growth conditions for both America and Europe.

Bocman писал(а) >>

Options seem to have triggered.

40 The following options expire today at 1400GMT:

EUR/USD $1.3250, $1.3300/05, $1.3330, $1.3340
USD/JPY Y93.50, Y94.00, Y94.45, Y94.50, Y94.60
EUR/JPY Y125.00, Y126.40
GBP/USD $1.5200
EUR/GBP stg0.8700
EUR/CHF chf1.4315, chf1.4350

Ahh... the stops have gone off. I wish they'd said earlier...

advise plz. who knows or was trained at masterforex-v. go to their open forum, all the pros there like they dictate the market their game. there are no such problems as we have in the thread who goes where. do oligarchs sit there?????????

MGA >>:
подскажите плз. кто был знаком или проходил обучение в Мастерфорекс-V. зашел к ним на открытый форум там все профи словно они диктуют рынку свою игру там нет таких проблем как у нас в ветке кто куда. там что олигархи сидят?????????

This branch here is about a year old (I don't remember exactly).
One more year and things will get back to normal here too.

MGA >>:
подскажите плз. кто был знаком или проходил обучение в Мастерфорекс-V. зашел к ним на открытый форум там все профи словно они диктуют рынку свою игру там нет таких проблем как у нас в ветке кто куда. там что олигархи сидят?????????

Generally, this is the place to discuss software trading tools, and this is just a side note. And I know that many locals are unhappy but tolerate it.

MGA писал(а) >>
advise plz. who knows or was trained at masterforex-v. go to their open forum where all the pros dictate the market their game. there are no problems like here in the thread who goes where. are oligarchs sitting there?????????

Send me the link to read about the aligarchs !!!!!!!!!!!.

zhuki >>:

Вообще здесь место для обсуждения программных средств торговли, а это просто попутно. И то я знаю,что многие местные недовольны, но терпят.

They would better show examples of their capabilities in creating indicators (no one is asking to put them in the public domain).
In the meantime, all we get is selling programming services (which is not good).
Vont, for example, writes programs and trades.
It is clear that he is doing well.

Reason: