EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1952

Our analysts are up to something again : Experts expect the US deficit to shrink to $65bn

waitra >>:

Ну что, делаем ставки, кто какой сценарий выбирает по EURUSD? голосуем:

1. Евра поднимается до 1.367, а затем вниз, в район 1.33
2. Евра начинает ралли к 1.375
3. Сразу едем вниз, к 1.33, не обновляя максимумов

4. свой вариант...

You don't have to make a decision today.
I think it will be clearer tomorrow.
For me personally, the upper nearest level is not yet clear.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

You don't have to make a decision today.
I think it will be clearer tomorrow.
For me personally, the top immediate level is still unclear.

it's not a solution, it's just fun for my intuition

Euro dollar buy and sell orders equalised 50/50 .... it takes time ... it is really too early to make any decisions today .... i looked through the history and for some reason i did not find any such gep.... It's kind of confusing .... why did you get one of these? and two in a row.
http://stocktime.ru/index.html#trade

SEVER11 >>:
что-то затевают снова наши аналитики : Эксперты ожидают сокращения дефицита бюджета США до $65 млрд

If those Chukchi's make another announcement at the end of trading on Friday like they did with Greece, we'll see another gapped calbasa...

Apparently everyone is a bit freaked out this morning ))))

something about a 15 min upward key point with a gap was formed again and the terminal froze... getting ready

for intuition option 2 is more acceptable, one head is good and three is even better

Yes, that's enough thinking for today, it's time to think about life, good luck...

exi писал(а) >>

By the way wave (b) of (3 or c), cannot be (b), because the time of the wave is less in time than (a) & (c). So it's more likely (x) wave or it's all a triangle.

P.S. I'm pleased with the accuracy of the markup!!! diligence and assiduity in this business is the key to success.

Thanks for the comments. I've never considered it. I'll read it now and try to remember it. Anyway, it won't hurt to remind me again, I might forget anyway.

Thanks for the PS :))

The gap will probably be closed today or tomorrow for sure and then maybe we will go up

Reason: