EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1852

I tried it for 15 minutes to work intraday.

Where has our esteemed gip gone?
No one has heard from him or seen him all day.

Hello all you midnighters! :)

This is an interesting triangle on the monthly EURUSD timeframe. What's in store for us in six months' time?

SERIOUS >>:

Привет всем полуночникам! :)

Hey, if you're not kidding, give me a fresh idea..., we're starting to fall asleep...

Downside moves always start from a level, the level is not yet built. Dollar has to go up to 1.36 and then go down or just hang around for a few days, that is why the level is not yet built.There should be a raise of the dollar to the level of 1.3680=but there is a strong resistance.

fasklo >>:

Движение в низ всегда начинается от уровня -а уровень не выстроился .долар должен еще подняться в верх хотя бы до 1.36 а потом вниз или еше проболтаться несколько дней поэтому уровню .Ни боли ни зигзаг,ни фрактал уровень не нарисовали на днях.Автомат тоже уровень не построил .Должно произойти поднятие долара до уровня 1.3680=но этому идет очень сильное сопротивление.Большие закупки в низ идут-отсюда борьба такая.Сейчас можно попасть на спекуляциях не исключено что долар может пойти в любую сторону очень быстро и так же быстро вернуться .Поставить поставишь а закрыться не сможешь.

that's right.

genfed писал(а) >>
This is what an interesting triangle turns out on the monthly EURUSD timeframe. What's in store for us in six months' time?

The triangle is a little bit wrong

strangerr >>:

Я ему нарисовал много синеньких линий и он по ним ползает.)))

remove all the bottom lines so there's nowhere to climb, let it fall already....))) cut the ends off!!!
And on the substance of it, we're doing fine going.... i for tym from a to z movements on pairs have not taken... i have already sold 4 times for the eu... as soon as i leave the terminal i hit the sl sl in the open, i insure my gains, but i have to squeeze the sl price.

/When I retire, I'll write a book. "At the Point of Stopping."
Reason: