EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1831

Sorry again for the Russian.
I type too fast, my nails are long..... I miss some letters or accidentally hit the wrong buttons.
Also, the cat next to me disturbs, I have as a puppy, where I go, and she goes to the computer.
But as you FORTE understand, er is not the main reason for my spelling, the main one, is that with the Russian I was always bad.
I could barely get a C in school.
Our literature and Russian was taught by the school principal, he was the nicest man, he did everything, how he didn't fight with me....
My mother also spent her evenings trying her best with my Russian, but she couldn't help it.
Then everyone just got over it, especially because when you have a physics and maths mindset.... and if you bring the school one medal after another, you don't give a damn about Russian.
I've never been ashamed of my mistakes, simply because I have more merit in other areas.
But BEFORE YOU ALL, I apologize once again, and tell you that I will try to do better.
I BEG OF YOU, REMIND ME MORE OFTEN, POKE ME IN THE NOSE, AND THEN I'LL BE BETTER AT SOMETHING !!!!.

here's like a DC http://www. nwbroker.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89 ... did not get into it ... If you're interested try it (to output quotes to the terminal on weekends) trade like this, but pending orders will work ....

And here's another site directory ... http://www.assessor.ru/forex/link1.html maybe someone will find something ....

Galina >>:
Еще раз простите за русский.
Печатаю слишком быстро, ногти длинные..... Буквы пропускаю кое где, или случайно не на те кнопки попадаю.
А еще, кошка рядом мешает, она у меня как щенок, куда я туда и она, по компу ходит.
Но как ты ФОРТЕ понимаешь, э это не главная причина моей орфографии, основная, это то что с русским у меня всегда было плохо.
Я в школе еле еле на тройку его вытягивала.
У нас литературу и русский вел Директор школы, милейший человек был, он что только не делал, как только со мной не бился....
Мама тоже вечерами возилась как могла с моим русским, НЕПОМОГЛО.
Потом просто все смирились с этим, тем более что когда у тебя физико математический склад ума.... и если ты приносишь школе одну медаль за другой на русский становиться как то плевать.
Я своих ошибок никогда не стеснялась, просто потому, что у меня больше других заслуг, в других облостях.
НО ПЕРЕД ВАМИ ВСЕМИ Я В ОЧЕРЕДНОЙ РАЗ ПРОШУ ПРОЩЕНИЯ, и говарю что я постораюсь исправиться.
ОТ ВАС, ПРОЗЬБА, НАПОМИНАЙТЕ МНЕ ПОЧАЩЕ, ТЫКАЙТЕ НОСОМ, МОНА ТОГДА Я БУДУ ЛУШЕ ХОТЬ В ЧЕМ ТО !!!!

Galina, it's not difficult at all!
Download and install FireFox: http://3347-mozilla.voxcdn.com/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.6.3/win32/ru/Firefox%20Setup%203.6.3.exe
I'm sure you will like it. You can use usual Internet Explorer everywhere, but for this site you can use red fox (yes, it's red too :)
In the field to edit a message, right-click - Spellcheck, language - Russian. That's it.

forte928 >>:

Галина научись уважать свой язык на котором ты разговариваешь - ведь это твой родной язык, меня ворд приучил правильно писать, хотя русский для меня не является родным, все построено у меня на запоминании, и некоторых правилах которые еще помню со школы. Кстати в школе у меня по языку двойки были в четверти..
А небыло потому что связь барахлит - только на среднесрочных тенденциях и вылазил - потому что вовремя распозновал все развороты и движения..в принципе в идеале на этой неделе можно заРАботать 380п. в реальности даже больше - все правда зависит от возможного хода второй и третьей и четвертых волн до конца недели - это по сути можно депозит поднять в два три раза к концу недели..при оптимальной стратегии работы - при агресивной стратегии работы на 500%

Happy Holidays to all - Christ is Risen!!!

Yes, language is first and foremost a way of thinking and a tool for meaningful reflection and communication. Although I used to fill out my own documents referring to Wordpad 8) Because I have been "talking" in 3 dialects of Albanian for a long time - 1. General Internet, 2 - IT, 3 - social networking... This has a certain influence on classical Russian :(

Forte, are you talking about the 2nd, 3rd, 4th movement?

oleniknik wrote :>>

I read it more carefully, nwbroker.ru has been operating full time 7 days a week since 2007

on conditions :

- Minimum deposit - USD 100
- Minimum deposit - 1000 rubles on Russian shares
- Spread - 2 points on major currency pairs
- Accrual of 11% per annum (on usd) on free deposit
- Leverage - from 1:1 to 1:500 at client's choice
- Minimal lot 0.1 with the step 0.01
- MarginCall=25% / StopOut=15%
- More than 500 trading instruments
- MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- Trading 7x24h (7 days a week)

OlegTs >>:
oleniknik писал(а) >>

Почитал внимательнее, nwbroker.ru с 2007 года работает 7 дней в неделю в полном объеме

на условиях :

Opened a demo account.... nothing to trade this weekend no quotes, no work.... another scam .... they just start trading an hour or two earlier than everyone else ... that's all trading on weekends

It is possible to trade on oanda at the weekend.

The way I see it so far is this.
At the moment the critical moment is 38 fibs: if we pass, we go down. If we fight back, we go to 62. You can see further on the screenshot:

If we pass 62, we go out of the channel, it looks like a reversal...

Narod! Kogda nachnetsya torgovlya? U menya i na evro i na funt stoyat longi! Poka zafiksirovalis' v +! Ne ohoto propuskat' esli po minusam nachnu uhodit'! Kto chem pomozhet! Vseh hristian s prazdnik!

forte928 писал(а) >>

I don't know how your MASD saw anything but my oscillator has long ago worked off this trend and is starting to reverse...

Are you saying that the market will follow the trend?
Reason: