EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1661

This is already with the fractal

And I think we'll go below the lows today, but not too much.
THEN GO LONG!

Alexan >>:

Откровенную чушь рисует индикатор. :))) Если 2 волна ниже 1й. Как верить в этот прямоугольник?

The indicator is not bullshit, you just need to have an understanding of Eliot waves to mark it. (no offence).

I see it myself so far....

No fractal yet, but there is a possibility.

What are your thoughts?

Respectfully

P.S. The indicator specifies the target 1.2925. I think we will not get there; 1.33 is a strong resistance. imho...

What do I like about Galina?
She literally lives in the market.
Galina, hats off to you.

strangerr >>:
Галя, йоханый бабай, где у меня в первом ряду 1.42? Это была опечатка, которую я сразу же исправил, но вы успели.)))

Galina is deceiving us, she is not a redhead. A bright, spectacular blonde, how can she be a redhead?

strangerr >>:
Галя, йоханый бабай, где у меня в первом ряду 1.42? Это была опечатка, которую я сразу же исправил, но вы успели.)))

Oops !!!
Well then, I'm wildly sorry :)
That's right then, and it all makes sense !!!!
:)))I take it all back !!!

I think she's a blonde.))) Galina, confess.))
RekkeR >>:

Галина нас обманывает, она не рыженькая. Яркая, эффектная блондинка, разве может быть рыженькой?

olivero >>:

Индикатор чушь не несёт, просто чтобы размечать нужно иметь представление в волнах Элита. (не в обиду).

Сам пока вижу так....

Пока фрактала нет, но есть вероятность.

Какие соображения?

С уважением

P.S. Индюк указывает цель 1,2925. Думаю туда не дойдём; 1,33 - сильное сопротивление. имхо...

.... This wave isn't over yet to begin with... and then we'll see

oleniknik >>:

Еще один профессор .... Эта волна еще не закончилась для начала... а потом посмотрим

Once again: no offence taken.

Respectfully:)

olivero писал(а) >>

The indicator is not bullshit, you just need to have an understanding of Eliot waves to mark it. (no offence).

I see it myself so far....

No fractal yet, but there is a possibility.

What are your thoughts?

Respectfully

P.S. The indicator specifies the target 1.2925. I think we will not get there; 1.33 is a strong resistance. imho...

Take the period of D1, there is a fractal at the end of the 4th wave, but the indicator will draw the end of the fifth wave at 1.2xxx

And at "building waves" (periemennial trendline) will coincide 1.5 squares of 4
Reason: