Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 2

elibrarius:
Tactics and strategy can and should be adjusted with experience. But why introduce delays artificially?
You are asking the wrong questions. Or the wrong questions.

elibrarius:
I thought ECN was their bread and butter - commissions. I made $1000 for them in a week. And at the end of it, I lost mine and up to 50% of my investment to the investors who showed up. I also got a commission from the ECN.
They have new account types, new ways of earning for them... or do you think they are real ECN? The benefits are obvious - you give them your money, and you do not take it away. Have you seen how these accounts work on the news? The slippage is the size of the whole news. If on the news desk it would just be requotes and you would not lose anything, then here you will lose in any case on the slippages. And yes, read the description carefully - usually "honest" brokerage houses write "ECN accounts" - that's the truth, i.e. they are just similar in appearance.

elibrarius:
Tactics and strategy can and should be adjusted with experience. 0.2s was fine for me - pressed -> worked. 0.1 s is not really necessary for manual trading. But when it became 2 seconds - that's too much.
I mean, does point matter in your trading too?

No. But it has two seconds to execute. Although... It would be nice to have 500 points, 500 trades a day - that's 500 points)). And the price sometimes passes 10 pips in 2 seconds.

elibrarius:
No. But it has two seconds to execute. Although... I would need a point, 500 trades a day - that's 500 points)).
If not, what's the point of those 2 seconds for you?

Movlat Baghiyev:
If not, what is the point of 2 seconds for you?

At least the one that used to be 0.2 seconds - why make it 2 seconds? (Apparently they have artificially introduced a delay).

In general, does anyone have 2 sec? Do you have 2 sec? I'm sure you don't.

elibrarius:
At least the one - what used to be 0.2 sec. - why make it 2 sec.? Does anybody even have 2 seconds? Do you, for example, have 2 seconds? I'm sure you don't.

You haven't been fully patched yet - if that doesn't stop you from working on the plus side, expect double spreads or commissions... I think you have been making good money so far, as far as I can tell, and not small amounts.

so... this thread will probably be deleted soon, so... well i guess you get it

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You haven't been fully patched yet - if that doesn't stop you from working on the plus side, expect double spreads or commissions... I think you have been making good money so far, as far as I understand, and the amounts are not small...

so... this thread will probably be deleted soon, so... i guess you get it

I don't control the spread - I don't have time to... the commission is prescribed in the contract.

I am not going to blame everything on brokerage company, it's my fault too. But I still want fast execution - like everyone else, not for 2 seconds.

elibrarius:

I don't control the spread - I don't have the time... the commission is prescribed in the contract.

I will not blame everything on the brokerage company, it is my own fault too. But I still want fast execution, like everyone else, not 2 seconds.

What do the TP answer?

Andrey Dik:
What is the response from the TA?
Asked for the time being on the forum - let them explain the situation publicly. I don't think there will be an answer until Monday at the earliest.
Reason: