EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1433

oleniknik >>:
а я говорил пусть новость пройдет опрнеделяться ну а тогда будем посмотреть. Я по глупости одно депо уже так слил. хорошо пробное всего 300 бакинских рублей, но все равно жалко. тут из-за колбасни или стопы в 0 срабатывают или вообще в минус если близко поставить или поздно руками махать. короче стараюсь на новостя в момент их выхода не торговать. А ВЫ?

Hasn't this direction changed from super important news?

xeox >>:
Неужто вымпел нарисовался.. рвем еще вверх

I'll answer myself :) That's probably what a lot of people thought too...

All the hard-earned money... all my fingers rubbed against the keyboard... Uh, it's all back...

strangerr >>:

А что это направление не поменялось от супер важных новостей?

We will see on this news when there is a hint of a rate hike. i think the rally will be specific. no change in the rate was expected. that's why the reaction is such. find the news when sascha raised the discount rate in my opinion and watch the reaction. and it was overnight for us. asia was buying the bx. have a look at it. do not be lazy. And you should never claim to be right. where there are two people there are always three truths. think about it.

All that's left to do is wipe the noodles off the monitors...and keep moving...

gip, put them down already, it's late.))

It's not a railway. It's more of a rollercoaster, from where you leave, you arrive. But with a real live queue in the lavatory wagon, of people wanting to wash their pants because of the frequent and sharp turns.

RekkeR >>:
Это не железная дорога. скорее американские горки, откуда уехали, туда и приехали. Но с настоящей живой очередью в вагончике у туалета, из желающих простирнуть портки из за частых и резких поворотов.

10 points. Right on the money.

It's not what happens that matters, it's where we're going...

forte928 >>:

важно не то что происходит, а то куда движемся..

And where are we going????
Reason: