EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1438

oleniknik писал(а) >>
However, MNI analyst Steve Beckner believes that although the Fed has not changed its monetary policy, it has changed its rhetoric where it talked about assessing the state of the economy. It has made a tangible move towards further policy tightening. The general tone of the statement was clearly more optimistic.

Everyone hears what they want :)))
Just like in the marketplace, everyone sees what they want :))))

I think we're going south very soon. Way south. A gut feeling. By the way, there is a good indicator of MF called the gut feeling method.

oleniknik >>:
Представители ФРС вновь обещали оставить учетную ставку на уровне около нуля "длительный период" времени и подтвердили, что программа покупки ипотечных ценных бумаг в $1.25 трлн. Будет свернута до конца марта.

это может и есть причина (одна из причин) флета?

Last year's notes, interesting excerpts from newspapers not read by Gip, whose words I do not remember exactly:
- "There have been many rumours, including from Avant Lawyer, that there will be a big liquidity withdrawal at the beginning of 2010.
The printing around the world could lead to a shocking increase in the price of food and essential raw materials, which cannot be stocked for long, which would hit the USA - they are sitting on imported oil and depend on global confidence in the dollar.
Bernanke has promised that the liquidity auctions will end on February 1st, TALF on March 31st and the MBS buyback on June 30th, at a slower pace and the total fund of 1.25 trillion will not grow. MBS - 940 yards have already been redeemed. So a quarter, a little more at most at this rate.
And then what? Most likely the collapse of the funds, the 2nd wave and the strengthening of the dollar globally. Extend it, increase it? Well, delay the collapse by a quarter. And no one was going to increase the figures yet - the threat of inflation is already real. Plus there are persistent rumors about withdrawal of excess liquidity in the first quarter of 2010. So we are waiting for the denouement - a cold shower in the coming months. The inevitable cannot fail to happen.
This scenario seems likely to me - starting in February 2010, the strengthening of the dollar in the world, which will be fuelled in turn by defaults in Ukraine, Latvia, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Belarus, following the collapse of oil prices in Russia..."

Galina >>:

Каждый слышит то что хочет :)))
Как в рынке прямо, каждый видит то что хочет :))))

this is the basic philosophy of life. We see, hear and become what we imagine ourselves to be. dreams and thoughts materialise over time.

I downloaded this for the night:))))

RekkeR >>:

Прошлогодние заметки:
- "Ходило много слухов, в т.ч. и у Авантюриста, что в начале 2010-го будет большое изъятие ликвидности.
Печатание по всему миру может привести к шоковому росту цен на продукты и самое необходимое сырье, которым нельзя запастись надолго, что ударит по США - они сидят на импортной нефти и зависят от мирового доверия к доллару.
Бернанке пообещал, что аукционы по предоставлению ликвидности закончатся 1-го февраля, TALF - 31 марта, а выкуп MBS - 30 июня, и его темпы будут снижаться, а общий фонд 1.25 трлн. расти не будет. MBS - уже выкуплено 940 ярдов. То есть квартал, максимум чуть больше с такими темпами.
А что потом? Скорее всего крах фонды, 2-я волна и укрепление доллара во всем мире. Продлят, увеличат? Ну, оттянут обвал на квартал. И то, пока увеличивать цифры никто не собирался - уже сейчас реальна угроза инфляции. Плюс ходят упорные слухи об изъятии лишней ликвидности уже в первом квартале 2010-го. Так что ждем развязку - холодный душ в ближайшие месяцы. Неизбежное не может не произойти.
Мне кажется вероятным такой сценарий - начиная с февраля 2010-го укрепление доллара в мире, которое будет подогреваться по очереди дефолтом Украины, Латвии, Греции, Испании, Португалии, Белоруссии, после обвала цен на нефть России..."

Thanks for the information. I wish there were more notes like this in this thread. it would help to make puzzles in your head. you're guessing like a blind man in the dark. let's share this information. it is very useful. we will draw conclusions later.

Nz ... I think I'm done for the day ... I think tomorrow morning there will be new corrections and we will see what and where ....

I am inclined to go up to 1.3840 ... if after two corrections 1.3890 will be ...., and then we need to sell ...

Galina писал(а) >>

Forte,
at 1.38 50 approx pullback waiting ???

1.3724 - there is just a 61% pullback from the third wave but there could be a correction to 1.3700

Galina >>:

Форте,
на 1.38 50 примерно откат ждешь ???

If we break 1.3801, the trend will go up.

Gun >>:

Если пробьем 1,3801 то тренд на верх попрет.

Will not break today, maximum has been reached, maximum to 3790 still to come. Relax.

xeox >>:

Сегодня не пробьет, максимум достигнут, максимум до 3790 еще подойдет. Спокойно селься

I don't think there's any need to do that.

Reason: